The Best Player of Sigma - Finale!

Who is Sigmas Best Player?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I counted the votes and This are the people who where nominated more than two times! :D

The poll closes in one week. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Idk, It's your competition :cool:

I'll think of future POTMs and maybe there will be gold prices, titles etc :D

DeletedUser

Easily Demonot.

Not only is he storming away in terms of points leadership, but he has been managing MTP for quite some time now, and constantly strives for the best of the team he works with.

Demonot is a beast player, and deserves recognition.

DeletedUser

Demonot ( although I'm biased)

He still manages to have a RL and play the game.

I would have obv normally walked this but I have been quiet because the prize for winning ins a Kiss from Skully.......it's not worth it ;)

DeletedUser

I dont think you count fire:D..You left the world because you were scared of being taken out ..You try to say you left for Chi but we all know the truth:p

DeletedUser

I don't even know why I joined chi.. revolt and morale. UGH

DeletedUser

Demonot has almost twice as many cities as dingy, yet dingy has 140 000 more BP. 95% of dingys BP are attacking BP. Dingy has been in VM for 3+ weeks, and doesn't max his cities. How can Demonot be winning this?

DeletedUser

Demonot has almost twice as many cities as dingy, yet dingy has 140 000 more BP. 95% of dingys BP are attacking BP. Dingy has been in VM for 3+ weeks, and doesn't max his cities. How can Demonot be winning this?

well looking at those stats it looks like Dingy has been killing off more players/ more players troops and thus 95% less players are likely to vote for him than for Demonot.

Tis why I know I won't win this one :D

DeletedUser

I came to vote for hammy or jomango.. but some how they are not in poll i nominated them, and dingy voted for himself so i learn some tricks from him, so i copied voted for my self hehe..

DeletedUser19797

I would vote Mrs.Sativa if i could coz she is most helpfull person in the game.
But cant vote for her i will give my vote to The Mogul!
He is CS sniping master!