The Best Player of Sigma - Finale!

Who is Sigmas Best Player?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I came to vote for hammy or jomango.. but some how they are not in poll i nominated them, and dingy voted for himself so i learn some tricks from him, so i copied voted for my self hehe..

aman this is a game, the aim of the game is to find the best player or in other words to find a player who is better
vote for the person whom u think is good rather than voting ur friends

DeletedUser

Dude Seriously If dingy don't win, its just BS. He is on VM for 4 weeks, still he rank 3 ABP. 95% of his Total BP are ABP. This is a war game, and moral world. If u look at him, he is master guru. best city average to keep moral down. and he has sniped CS more than anyone in this game.

DeletedUser

Vote: Wolfleader!

May not have the best stats, but he cares more about his people than i have ever seen anyone in the game. He will protect them if its the death of him....Hes not just a leader but a soldier....Stats dont impress me much, they can change very quickly....

DeletedUser

I know Grepo is a team game, otherwise alliances wont matter, Dingy help as much as he can.
Well nothing much to say.. thanks for the poll D..

DeletedUser

Dingy by leaps and bounds...his attention to detail and planning is incredible. Delta misses him :(

DeletedUser

Well Skully it has been a week now..Time to announce the winner

DeletedUser

Duh lol.. I know that, but the thread should be closed so no more votes can be placed

DeletedUser

The poll closed automatically :cool:

Well, congratulations DerekRisen001! You are officially chosen to be the best player of sigma :D

DeletedUser

Any evidence to back up this extremely serious accusation? :p

DeletedUser4577

Thanks All, lol.

And its not rigged but if anyone is asking those claims on bribing players are totally false.

DeletedUser

It was rigged because first of all! spartian10001 was not nominated second of all Dingy didn't win 3rd of all skully voted for derek so he obviously made him get more votes :cool:

DeletedUser4577

Lol, Thats it!

So what exactly is the winning prize?

*I could use somewhere around 80k in gold.... ;)