Pnp The Big Book of Apollonian Myths

DeletedUser

Myths of Apollonia​

In the beginning all there was...well, nothing. Nothing mortal that is. Chaos, the void, disgusted with the living Titans of the time, decided to get rid of them. He thought long and hard about what he should kill them with(but what can kill an immortal?) Then it hit him. He would make a beast, in the form of a man(which, at the time, did not exist, nor of what it appeared as.) Chaos shaped it into a perfect image of a man that was to be. He granted it god like structure, immortality, wisdom, and most of all, made him in the image of war and blood. Chaos named the being, The Forsworn. He then forged, mentally, a spear, sword and shield for his new warrior. Then, he gave him task, and watched the newly made man walk off, and fall to the land of Apollonia.

He fell fast, slicing through the sky, and plunged into the winter waters of the northern hemisphere of Apollonia, lands unknown to him. He swam to the shore. The land was twisted, cold, and dark. The strange being told him to march through it to reach his next destination. The trip was going to be long, so he picked up his pace, and heading toward the twisted forest.

He reached the inner forest within a days time, and stopped when he reached the outline of the forest kingdom. Massive it was, but desperate. He saw guards posted on the walls, towers, and along the outer city wall. The wall seemed to surround a city that fell into the other sider of the forest. " The guards are beasts from Tartarus, don't allow them to touch you, they will over power you if they do. Fight death with death." I chose to ignore this part, and I pulled my sword out its sheath, and marched toward the wall, in plain sight, and hoped for the best. They saw me, and we both charged, fates, if that existed, unknown.

Just thought I try this out, I plan on continuing the story in parts for as long as it needs. Tell me what you guys think about it.

Killer of hell
Apollonian Storyteller
Let me know if you have any ideas on it. I should post the other part of the story by Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great idea.
I am having trouble understanding this part "Massive it was, but desperate."

It is referring to the Kingdoms outline, Which is huge, but looks like a dying city, grey and cold. No happiness( though none exists in that time)