The Big Evo plan

DeletedUser

Thread for those who think they know how to beat evo.

Lets hear those strategies and we will bat them out the water :p

DeletedUser

ok basically it starts with a feather duster...............

DeletedUser

Oh i know where your going. Sorry my troops all wear footware thats why there called foot soldiers ;)

DeletedUser

I thought the big plan was:
a) sit and wait for D12 and Evo to war
b) sit and wait for evo 1 and evo 1 to war

:p

DeletedUser

Just take out the top 5 players in EVO and they will disband! ;)

DeletedUser12774

my source told me that some good players from evo and d12 will merge and will start to built an empire...this will allow new generation and will definitely wash out many good players from both parties..

DeletedUser

habagat007 did you used to have another name? I recognise your pic lol

DeletedUser

my source told me that some good players from evo and d12 will merge and will start to built an empire...this will allow new generation and will definitely wash out many good players from both parties..

haha look at the numbers evo and d12 could just about merge as it is no need to get rid of anyone.

DeletedUser

Hmmm, did not think about shoes with my cunning plan..... Hmmmm........

Ok i got it!!!!!

You start with a mixture of itching powder and franchised shooting galleries.......

DeletedUser

who knows, maybe one day ;)

We would need a new name and i cant see the dirty evo working.

Hmmm, did not think about shoes with my cunning plan..... Hmmmm........

Ok i got it!!!!!

You start with a mixture of itching powder and franchised shooting galleries.......

damm it, that's the first chapter in the how to beat evo rule book. Bet you cant get chapter 2.......

DeletedUser

All we need is booze ^^, then we get them drunk and send them to an uninhabited island...although I hope I don´t get drunk before them :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

All we need is booze ^^, then we get them drunk and send them to an uninhabited island...although I hope I don´t get drunk before them :rolleyes:

We gotta have more than that ! :p Hehe.
Does this uninhabited island by any chance have a chateau? If so I'm all game...

DeletedUser

Nah it does not work, you all not remember a little evo vacation we took a few months ago, what do you think happend that weekend, if anything it made feel better about each other, I know some of the women were really feeling me :p (damm i just actually got a shiver thinking about that myself oh well)

DeletedUser

i think the thing to do is play and have fun! don't play sim and scout for ghosts or inactives. hit the players that play and enjoy yourself. i think that's the problem with most alliances that fight us: they have too many players that just sit and do nothing except send some support when we attack. they'll be bored and quit just when you need them the most :p

DeletedUser

i think the thing to do is play and have fun! don't play sim and scout for ghosts or inactives. hit the players that play and enjoy yourself. i think that's the problem with most alliances that fight us: they have too many players that just sit and do nothing except send some support when we attack. they'll be bored and quit just when you need them the most :p

Maybe thats the plan to get us bored and quit

DeletedUser

Evo is always gonna fall according to someone, but it's been 8 months since evo was created and most of us started at the begining a year ago.. I don't think we are going anywhere :)

DeletedUser

We gotta have more than that ! :p Hehe.
Does this uninhabited island by any chance have a chateau? If so I'm all game...

A chateau:eek:? Are you some kind of prince or something? That´s gonna hurt my budget...hmm...I think I´m gonna need to borrow some money from the Evo bank, is that okay;)?

ok I'm there ;) lol

That´s the way :p

One down, kukuku:supermad:, my evil plan is starting to work :)

Do you want some company ;)? I´m still young, 19 years old, 1m76, not much though;-(, long black beautiful hair, handsome, elegant, sexy, etc. So how about it ^^?

Nah it does not work, you all not remember a little evo vacation we took a few months ago, what do you think happend that weekend, if anything it made feel better about each other, I know some of the women were really feeling me :p (damm i just actually got a shiver thinking about that myself oh well)

Hmm...what if I send you a harem;)?