The Big Evo plan

DeletedUser

I have the ultimate plan! But it would involve much discomfort for myself also. I wil shut down the internet, and Evolution will be no more!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!! Sorry, had to do it. lol. :)

You´re a demon xD!

But if you did that, Evo wouldn´t be the only thing going down...but I guess you did think of a good plan kukuku:supermad:...let me join you, what do you need me to do ;)

DeletedUser

you guys are all forgetting that they can be bribed with cookies haha

chocolate_chip_cookies-3102.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12774

ok..what if evo and d12 fight each other? who will u bet and who u will think may won? what system of fighting and who's strategy will be more effective? who may be the best player then?
Let the voting begin hehehe!!

DeletedUser

ok..what if evo and d12 fight each other? who will u bet and who u will think may won? what system of fighting and who's strategy will be more effective? who may be the best player then?

Err... that would be one heck of a battle. You wouldn't know who is winning for months. There are alot of great players on both sides.

DeletedUser

deathcore, all we need to do is break into the Internets headquarters, The White House, and sever the mainframe. Easy enough right? Oh yeah, first we have to go through Fort Knox to get the codes while the Tiger Brigade Tank s are there and know we are on our way. Should make for an interesting afternoon.

DeletedUser

how many times do we have this conversation about D12 Vs Evo.. ain't gonna happen

DeletedUser

deathcore, all we need to do is break into the Internets headquarters, The White House, and sever the mainframe. Easy enough right? Oh yeah, first we have to go through Fort Knox to get the codes while the Tiger Brigade Tank s are there and know we are on our way. Should make for an interesting afternoon.

Oh...sounds like a plan...count me in ^^

If that did happen, then after the war, they would be exhausted and a 3rd party would jump in. It seems that´s what all the people are expecting.

Anyway, what we need to do right now is attract other players for this world, many players are leaving so it´s starting to get boring, if more players joined in, more oceans would be open, more alliances to fight would appear, that´s what would be nice. It´s not like there are no wars in Iota, but it feels like this world is fading if we compare it to how it was in the past.

DeletedUser12774

Anyway, what we need to do right now is attract other players for this world, many players are leaving so it´s starting to get boring, if more players joined in, more oceans would be open, more alliances to fight would appear, that´s what would be nice. It´s not like there are no wars in Iota, but it feels like this world is fading if we compare it to how it was in the past.

That's why evo and d12 should give in..let the others see them how they both fight vs each other.. experience vs experience, tactics vs tactics..this will give others to grow and new players and alliance may reborn. this will also open a new book of history...

DeletedUser

I say we get EVO on tax evasion...

THAT is how they brought down that gangsta Al Capone.

DeletedUser

That's why evo and d12 should give in..let the others see them how they both fight vs each other.. experience vs experience, tactics vs tactics..this will give others to grow and new players and alliance may reborn. this will also open a new book of history...
They won't do that while there are still some good fights to be had with other alliances :)

I ran 319 VPs from being attacked the other day so there is still life out there ;)

DeletedUser

so there is still life out there ;)

Where did you see the Ovni ^^?

So we´re talking about them now, when you say that, it really feels like we´re searching for another life form...wait...I´m getting confused, we´re still talking about grepolis, right?

Confess Lozza, you are drunk right now? What did you drink? Wine, beer, tequilla, vodka, martini, cocktail, etc, which one is it? How much did it cost? Ups, sorry I´m off topic, but when I start talking about booze, it´s hard to stop.

Ok back to the topic. Plans...plans...Plan A...or Plan B...decisions...decisions...Ok I´ve decided, I will go with Plan C, I´m gonna send a woman to attract all the males in Evo, and send a guy...no need for a guy, I should be enough for that, I will seduce the females. They will let their guard down...and then someone will jump against them...although I´m not sure who. See? I have a lot of plans ^^ (this was just a random plan to get Sepphi out of my back, since I spam a lot xD)

DeletedUser

....Who is Sepphi?

On another note, those cookies look real good Cabz, you may have stumbled on the perfect plan to distract Evo!

DeletedUser

....Who is Sepphi?

On another note, those cookies look real good Cabz, you may have stumbled on the perfect plan to distract Evo!

You´re name is too long for me to remember it, and I´m also lazy xD, so Sapphi is you ;)

DeletedUser

i wonder what would happen if the north and south sides of lota went to war

DeletedUser

Ok back to the topic. Plans...plans...Plan A...or Plan B...decisions...decisions...Ok I´ve decided, I will go with Plan C, I´m gonna send a woman to attract all the males in Evo, and send a guy...no need for a guy, I should be enough for that, I will seduce the females. They will let their guard down...and then someone will jump against them...although I´m not sure who. See? I have a lot of plans ^^ (this was just a random plan to get Sepphi out of my back, since I spam a lot xD)

Evo has me, Jen and Notalot.. the man can't be swayed ;) lol And the women are too kiss *** to fall for that hehe

DeletedUser

I could try and help you seduce the women of Evolution for the plan to work, but I think after I take off my shirt everyone in Evolution would run away anyway. HEY!! Thats my new plan. Im going with that one.

DeletedUser

I could try and help you seduce the women of Evolution for the plan to work, but I think after I take off my shirt everyone in Evolution would run away anyway. HEY!! Thats my new plan. Im going with that one.

Oh nice, I like your plan ;)

All we need is to hire some fat hairy smelling bald men and women :supermad::supermad::supermad:, and send them to scare Evo ^^

DeletedUser

That just might be what we need to do to win. Im not hairy or smelly though, so looks like I cant help seduce them. We should put an add in craigslist. And that will be how we beat Evoltuion, without having to shut down the internet :)