The Big Idea

DeletedUser

I want to know what it is immediately - that's right fellas, Treachery is asking you "What's the big idea?"! I've caught wind that "G C 1 (GavEg) and Geeb 3(geeb555) as well as other names from The Black Death Imperium" are attacking some poor non-allied cat for no good reason! (see this for reference)

So listen close to what I say because this types of ish happens every day. I woke up around 10 o'clock in the...sorry - got sidetracked by some old-school Snoop.

What I'm trying to say is that you guys don't want me to have to come and regulate - I laid all them busters down; I let my gat explode...blast your catchy tune and soothing voices Nate Dogg & Warren G! I'm trying to say some important stuff here.

Here's the point: you need to all learn some respect sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me; A little respect! sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me

DeletedUser

We dealt with the bullies in our ocean by rimming them hard!

DeletedUser

Yeah! Long live carebears!

Carebears.jpg

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

This thread was brought to my attention. Let me remind everyone that if you cannot add anything constructive to the thread please do not post. If we're calling him a troll simply for adding a little bit activity let's thank him rather than tearing that down. I wish more people would post on this forum, and I appreciate any activity as long as it's within the rules. This thread is clearly within the forum rules.

Thank you,
Lane

DeletedUser

Where'd you come from, Lane?! I didn't know you were here! Can you make phoenix magically appear too? I miss him :(

DeletedUser

The Big Idea is expanding in the right seas +islands.

It's not a matter of going for the weak, it's a matter of going for the right positioning + cities. Wethere it's a player from an alliance or a single player its irrelevant,