The big war thread

DeletedUser38223

um first of all the pb war lasted 3 months(longer then i expect the coalition to last), and they are still standing after taking way heavier losses then rd ever did so i think they deserve just as much credit as rd when it comes to that,and i never said rd was cleaning up anom , but the coalition in general was, i have said several times that rd is the best alliance in the coalition and one of the few we actually respect,,, wars lasting less then a month just means we are good at what we do, i dont see how/why you make it sound like a bad thing,, and we are not complaining, just annoyed that epil has 12 alliances defending them and then they act like they do it all themselves and are right pro, you guys all attacking us doesnt bother us we love the bp, but what i dont understand is if we are just alright and you guys are soo good i dont know why you need to contradict yourselves by creating the biggest coalition ever

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

Sorry remind me when RD joined in on a joint Op to clean up anonymous? RD have always fought, they were being blitzed so they regrouped and came back stronger, hence being sat at the no. 2 spot, remind me where SS are now sat?

Like i say, I don't think Najistan are bad, I think they have some good players, however when it comes to a proper war against an alliance that will fight longer than 1 month before giving up, Najistan won't be as 'rampant' (and i use that word loosely) as a lot of the players will do the same as they did before they joined Naji, panic, flee and join the opposition in the aim of survival.

Considering RD have been against half of the top alliances, I wouldn't say they are doing badly and any worse than Najistan, they have had conflict where-ever they turn. They haven't had 1 friendly front until recently as they have found a common and large enemy. 'Our enemies enemies are our friend' and all that, yada yada. Don't go whining when you get attacked, whether it be by 1 alliance or 200, you have always asked for someone to fight back and for some DBP, be grateful :D. Well nows the time to step up and prove that you are the no. 1 alliance. I wish you luck. But don't expect to walk over a few measly alliances, get to no. 1 and then expect a walk in the park for the rest of the game.

Plussss, RD outnumbering enemies? You seen the biggest MRA Delian recently? 6 alliances to 1/2...now technically 3 since the merge, not hearing any complaints from RD about that thoughm(admittedly because they gift us BP but the point still stands :p) , whilst fighting the no 1 alliance and their academy as YOU guys waged war on us.

Everyone has their problems and fights, we just don't whine about it as much as the 'most powerful alliance in Apollonia'. :pro:

no offense, but you have a serious lack of strategic vision, which you kind of need it in a strategy game :eek:

DeletedUser3303

lol you told me otherwise when you were venting to me in a pm :p

I told you that zural was inactive a day (which is why he did not have the 2 day inactive dot by his name) and its only when he lost 2 cities, we realized he was inacitve, then i spent the whole day defending his cities blind with the support of our allies(did not lose one city while we was doing this), when epi leadership told the alliance to begin internals and withdraw support, i was very annoyed cos i reckon i could have saved his cities and given zural time to get back online and in the game. What i did not realize is that, zural emailed the leadership and told them to internal his cities, still think we should have kept them stacked though and withdraw just before city takes, but that was out of my control and i went inactive on the alliance chat while i was annoyed.
[report]120e2086bf436a75d44223e676ca9f6b[/report]
Oh..... and another one bites the dust

DeletedUser38223

actually luk this is what you told me

lukjackm on 2014-01-18 at 16:55
God you cant even imagine how annoyed our leaders make me, i had trips in zurals and made a list of revolted cities in shared def tab, had load of support on way and o55 cities covered, when leader decided to get everyone to withdraw support so his cities can be taken by ourselves and allies, he was only busy and out for a day or 2 and we had his cities covered,

DeletedUser3303

actually luk this is what you told me

lukjackm on 2014-01-18 at 16:55
God you cant even imagine how annoyed our leaders make me, i had trips in zurals and made a list of revolted cities in shared def tab, had load of support on way and o55 cities covered, when leader decided to get everyone to withdraw support so his cities can be taken by ourselves and allies, he was only busy and out for a day or 2 and we had his cities covered,

yep and thats what im saying, i had it covered and spent the whole day doing it, he was not even inactive for 2 days, what i did not know is he emailed the leaders telling them to take his cities. at the end of the day, i was very annoyed cos if the leaders let me do my thing and post all the gone off trips with RR times like i was doing, we would have been able to stack and not lose anymore than the 2 cities you took prior, making your op that day not seem like a success cos you would have only took 3 cities (1 active 2 not active) in exchange for a lot of your attack troops.

DeletedUser38223

we could of takn no cities and the op would of been a success even though this game heavily favors defense we still gain more abp then you do dbp which says alot about how much support you guys get from allies so we are winning the bp war by double of the amount that epil gains, at the end of the day regardless if you win the war or not you dont have bragging rights because with out 12 alliances defending you and attacking us you guys wouldnt last a month

DeletedUser3303

allies excluded, macca had about 10 members, epi had 29 during last op, that 39 members (plus many guys on vm) naj+ naj street have 73 members and had at the time about 10-11 mil in pts more than us, thats almost twice as many cities that epi have based on pts, know wonder you got so much more bp than us

DeletedUser38223

luk who are you trying to kid pi was your sister alliance, and bunniez jack rabitz , are basically your sister alliances also ,,, the war is pi, rd rp kennel, epil macca, exile 1,2,3,4 and uyo,, you share a defense tab with them all and you plan ops together with them, so stop disrespecting the alliances keeping you alive and give them the proper credit they deserve

Edit : total points of epil coaliton =68,255,622 vs total points of naj/ns= 22,937,722

so we are out numbered point wise by more then 3-1 and player wise 8-1

DeletedUser

no offense, but you have a serious lack of strategic vision, which you kind of need it in a strategy game :eek:

No, not really :p :')

Thats why i am a minion, and always shall be :D Im still young though...and relatively new to the game. But I am just here to attack people and hope to take a city :p

A good way to pass the time though, just like these pointless arguments haha, considering none of this effects the actual war, the whole discussion is pointless, all the arguments are pointless. I mainly just commented as I have too much spare time atm! I still think Naji will fall though, whether it will be because of numbers or if will be from strategy and being out-played but 1 alliance specifically...opinions, opinions, opinions! :)

DeletedUser38223

lol well we both know epil will fall first, only way najistan can fail is if we get overwhelmed by inactives

DeletedUser

Who knows! There is plenty of time left, things could change drastically! :O

DeletedUser3303

luk who are you trying to kid pi was your sister alliance, and bunniez jack rabitz , are basically your sister alliances also ,,, the war is pi, rd rp kennel, epil macca, exile 1,2,3,4 and uyo,, you share a defense tab with them all and you plan ops together with them, so stop disrespecting the alliances keeping you alive and give them the proper credit they deserve

Edit : total points of epil coaliton =68,255,622 vs total points of naj/ns= 22,937,722

so we are out numbered point wise by more then 3-1 and player wise 8-1

i cant be bothered to explain again cos im talking to a wall

DeletedUser38223

lol i dont think you ever explained anything, you just deny and pretend you guys do it all yourself,

now that you know your beat you pretend that you already explained it and leave on that

DeletedUser3303

lol i dont think you ever explained anything, you just deny and pretend you guys do it all yourself,

now that you know your beat you pretend that you already explained it and leave on that

ok 1 more time just for you tetra, you commented that you guys got more abp and dbp than we got during the last op (not us and our allies) i replied saying that based on points, you have twice as many cities at the time, so it would be a shock if you didnt.
its basic maths, 2 is larger than 1

DeletedUser30111

ok 1 more time just for you tetra, you commented that you guys got more abp and dbp than we got during the last op (not us and our allies) i replied saying that based on points, you have twice as many cities at the time, so it would be a shock if you didnt.

BUT defense has has a huge advantage if played properly

DeletedUser20415

you 2 are like 2 old grumpy woman, that had a fight on their nails when they were 15

DeletedUser38223

bp is only 1 minor aspect, most of what i have been saying has been about your huge mra which includes 12+ alliances, my point in general is that you guys act like you are a small elite alliance that succeeds based off of there own skill alone , when in reality your pacts is the only thing keeping you alive

DeletedUser20415

6AUtq.jpg

Copyrights @ Farg

DeletedUser38223

no the epil coalition is probably just a bit demoralized i think :pro: