The big war thread

DeletedUser3303

Yes indeed, skip that whole 'what if' part.... 'What if' history is meaningless. Everybody makes choices and wants to outsmart their opponent. Taking cities from inactives is part of that as well, and thus is part of the war...

Turn your 'what if' words into deeds and then come back again :pro:

i completely agree, which is why we did not kick the player in question, so the cities still count, as for deeds, im no1 fighter and never lost a city even though i have been fighting the top alliances since bp came off, oh and i have taken shed loads of cities off them ;)))))

DeletedUser

I'm sure you would agree the fact that you yourself are there best attacker on rankings at the moment is very a bad sign.

:p

DeletedUser30111

But you wont believe this, but we have still not mounted a full scale op on you yet, every time we do, players go inactive and need internal taking and also some top guys still in vm, its the quite before the storm, thats all i can say

Sorry, I only just saw this and I think admitting that after months of fighting you have not successfully pulled off a full scale op, is much worse than admitting that with the help of over half the server you guys can only take a handful of cities from us

DeletedUser38223

lol 12 alliances all opping us at once and they only took 2 cities that we actually had the proper defense info on,,, we got 1.1 million dbp in exchange for what like 12 cities.. 4 of which we basically gave you guys since they were in o 32/35 not very impressive at all

and our last op on epil we got like 10 cities with 12 alliances defending them , I would have to go back and check but i think epils allies actually gained more dbp then epil did , and yet they were bragging about getting a measely 300k dbp , less then 1/3 of what naj/ ns got

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3303

you guys took 9 inactve cities of zural and 1 off zbar, and i think you will find we got a lot more DBP than others, so are we making things up again tetra? also the teams are not even atm, but with PB and others supporting you guys now, the teams are not far from it and know one gives away active players cities.

DeletedUser3303

Sorry, I only just saw this and I think admitting that after months of fighting you have not successfully pulled off a full scale op, is much worse than admitting that with the help of over half the server you guys can only take a handful of cities from us

Its that time in the server when players go inactive alot and city slots need to get used up on these cities before others take them. You know all about that sable, after all you and tetra seem to claim every city for the last 3 months or so that we have taken are inactive

DeletedUser30111

you guys took 9 inactve cities of zural and 1 off zbar, and i think you will find we got a lot more DBP than others, so are we making things up again tetra? also the teams are not even atm, but with PB and others supporting you guys now, the teams are not far from it and know one gives away active players cities.

These are the gains after our last op
Epilek 300k DBP
Reservoir Dogs 127k DBP
Reservoir Pups 56k DBP
JackRabbitz 17k DBP
Bunniez 37k DBP
.Exile Immortals. 39k DBP
Exile Immortals 10k DBP
Psychopathic Indulgences 40k DBP
The Macca Tash 15k DBP

So in total your allies gained more dbp than you while we were attacking you, and that includes zbar's dbp, which was about 1/3 of your total

Its that time in the server when players go inactive alot and city slots need to get used up on these cities before others take them. You know all about that sable, after all you and tetra seem to claim every city for the last 3 months or so that we have taken are inactive

Was this even supposed to be a reply to me? Your claim was that you could not pull off a full scale op for the months of epilek's existence because of inactives. Heck even when SS was circling the drain we were able to plan something that was able to take some cities, and I could say those left fought their hardest.

DeletedUser

maybe you guys should make a thread about this "fight" but in all fairness tetra, you did start off with the larger numbers and now you've gotten a taste of your own medicine. i congratulate lukjackm for single handedly making tetrahydrocarbon24 (cool name btw) sablestag and deus pravus look like fools infront of the entire server, and yes this isn't my fight, which is why I take pleasure in watching it :)

DeletedUser30111

maybe you guys should make a thread about this "fight" but in all fairness tetra, you did start off with the larger numbers and now you've gotten a taste of your own medicine. i congratulate lukjackm for single handedly making tetrahydrocarbon24 (cool name btw) sablestag and deus pravus look like fools infront of the entire server, and yes this isn't my fight, which is why I take pleasure in watching it :)

Wow, I feel put in my place... Haha

DeletedUser3303

These are the gains after our last op
Epilek 300k DBP
Reservoir Dogs 127k DBP
Reservoir Pups 56k DBP
JackRabbitz 17k DBP
Bunniez 37k DBP
.Exile Immortals. 39k DBP
Exile Immortals 10k DBP
Psychopathic Indulgences 40k DBP
The Macca Tash 15k DBP

So in total your allies gained more dbp than you while we were attacking you, and that includes zbar's dbp, which was about 1/3 of your total

Was this even supposed to be a reply to me? Your claim was that you could not pull off a full scale op for the months of epilek's existence because of inactives. Heck even when SS was circling the drain we were able to plan something that was able to take some cities, and I could say those left fought their hardest.

your joking with these dbp stats right?, you do know that thats the dbp our alliance are getting from all there cities under attack as well from many other alliances and even daily island quests, so to add all of them up and say we cant defend cos our 1 alliance that has 29 members many of which on vm, has not got more dbp than them is silly

DeletedUser38223

luk you pacted the world unless those alliances are gettng 30k dbp defending quests , then they are getting it by defending you guys, not to mention everytime we took a city we had loads of support incoming from exiles bunnies rd, jack rabits ect, and that was just the incoming support to zurals cities, we even seen pms between zbar and exiles where you guys basically begged for support

DeletedUser

why did you guys go to war? I know it's not because you wanted dbp

DeletedUser30111

your joking with these dbp stats right?, you do know that thats the dbp our alliance are getting from all there cities under attack as well from many other alliances and even daily island quests, so to add all of them up and say we cant defend cos our 1 alliance that has 29 members many of which on vm, has not got more dbp than them is silly

Yeah, because all those alliances are at war with so many people, and not complaining about being boxed in by pacts and colonizing in o55 to get to a fight... Oh wait, yeah they are doing those things, must be pretty bored...

why did you guys go to war? I know it's not because you wanted dbp

History Lesson:
Most Epilek came from PI. SS went to war with PI because PI tried to fight a pact-mate of SS rather than enemies of SS. Then they had SS's enemies merge into them. So when PI fell apart and so many went to Epilek, there was no point in quitting fighting, because you can't avoid a war by a name change. And Naji went to war with Epilek to back SS up.

Sp basically a lot of diplomacy shenanigans, plus we all wanna win :p

DeletedUser

Im sorry but I read all of these very arrogant comments from the Najistan alliance and I think it is a bit ridiculous. Admittedly you seem to be a well organised and efficient alliance but who have you really faced that has put up an actual challenge until now? The only reason you guys are big now is because you have faced anyone and everyone who just bow down and don't actually put up a fight? Possibly the easiest run I have seen for a top 3 alliance. Your alliance is full of members who have no back bone or fight...at least half of your alliance are members who have ran to you because they have been scared. This means no loyalty or grit and willingness to put up a fight till the end.
I have respect for the likes of SS and the members that have come from SS into Najistan as they have been fighting since beginner protection ended and they are still here, still growing and thats after a number of alliances hit them as soon and as hard as they could. Fair play to them and for them to still be here and going strong whether it be under Najistans name or not.
Najistan consists of a few core players who are good and experienced and who do all the leg work but the majority just sit there and simmer knowing they are safe and alive for a little longer. There is no honour or determination about that? Najistan aren't as great as they claim. Nor are they as dominant and untouchable as they like to think, it is but only a matter of time before they fall like many top alliances at this stage of a world. :pro:

DeletedUser38223

amac you do realise that none of the 12 alliances in the coalition have ever fought anyone as good as the alliances najistan has beatin with the exception of rd who has way more simmers and semi activs then najistan, all the coalition do is gang up on alliances like anom and sim up there slots with festivals,, and you know nothing of najistan, all i know is we have accompished more then any mra like epil rd exiles bunnies ect,, your tactic is to recruit and gang up on alliances when they are out numbered 12 to 1 , and you still do it with little success, najistan has been fighting since the server began also , keep in mind we were 1/3 of the size of ss and we charged in to fight them when the server began while rd ran away to o35, and to date najistan has beaten more alliances then any other 2 alliances on this server, just because we beat lots of alliances you claim that those alliances were bad when you actually no nothing about them , or the circumstances that lead to some of them semi merging into us, not to mention at the end of the pb war we were winning 220-12 and thats with support from rd and epil ,

some might call it arrogant others might call it the truth, just depends what side your on:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3303

luk you pacted the world unless those alliances are gettng 30k dbp defending quests , then they are getting it by defending you guys, not to mention everytime we took a city we had loads of support incoming from exiles bunnies rd, jack rabits ect, and that was just the incoming support to zurals cities, we even seen pms between zbar and exiles where you guys basically begged for support

thats probably cos we gave zurals o55/o45/o54 cities to our allies cos we only had city slots free for the o44 cities. its a pain when a player with over 60 cities goes inactive without notice.

DeletedUser38223

thats probably cos we gave zurals o55/o45/o54 cities to our allies cos we only had city slots free for the o44 cities. its a pain when a player with over 60 cities goes inactive without notice.

lol you told me otherwise when you were venting to me in a pm :p

DeletedUser

Sorry remind me when RD joined in on a joint Op to clean up anonymous? RD have always fought, they were being blitzed so they regrouped and came back stronger, hence being sat at the no. 2 spot, remind me where SS are now sat?

Like i say, I don't think Najistan are bad, I think they have some good players, however when it comes to a proper war against an alliance that will fight longer than 1 month before giving up, Najistan won't be as 'rampant' (and i use that word loosely) as a lot of the players will do the same as they did before they joined Naji, panic, flee and join the opposition in the aim of survival.

Considering RD have been against half of the top alliances, I wouldn't say they are doing badly and any worse than Najistan, they have had conflict where-ever they turn. They haven't had 1 friendly front until recently as they have found a common and large enemy. 'Our enemies enemies are our friend' and all that, yada yada. Don't go whining when you get attacked, whether it be by 1 alliance or 200, you have always asked for someone to fight back and for some DBP, be grateful :D. Well nows the time to step up and prove that you are the no. 1 alliance. I wish you luck. But don't expect to walk over a few measly alliances, get to no. 1 and then expect a walk in the park for the rest of the game.

Plussss, RD outnumbering enemies? You seen the biggest MRA Delian recently? 6 alliances to 1/2...now technically 3 since the merge, not hearing any complaints from RD about that thoughm(admittedly because they gift us BP but the point still stands :p) , whilst fighting the no 1 alliance and their academy as YOU guys waged war on us.

Everyone has their problems and fights, we just don't whine about it as much as the 'most powerful alliance in Apollonia'. :pro: