The Bigger They Are...

DeletedUser8362

Far from it unless your talking about your own alliance and there merging :p

Trust me . . . we were not going inactive and why would we tell you why we merged? it could potentially spoil the fun from it.

It is also kind of obvious why we merged. . .

I was just joking around :p

JungleBear

Phrourach
This is my tuppence.....

In my opinion NOT YOURS !!! phen was making good ground and doing extremely well....yes we were losing towns occasionally but we were taking more than we were losing......

Most players in this game have been playing way way way too long, so the only way we saw it was to conquer all the enemys then quit.....

Many good players must play as one in order for this game to ever have a conclusion.
In theory !!!!! we help xmortis with there wars, they help us.... instead of us taking 2 towns a day, when organized properly we take 4 a day. look at the map around our enemys and you will see lots of new love east south west and north......hopefully our enemys will feel like we have for months...lets see if they can cope just as well as us

holding a corner of the board or just north with no enemies behind you or to your sides is my idea of heaven...........this is what ml poc and vp have enjoyed for way too long.....this has now changed......
when ml poc vp are all dead i will quit a happy old man and finally spend some time with the wife and kids lol

DeletedUser

We have no enemies to the side because we killed them (UAE, AoA, BB, TeA, SC were all up on our sides but no longer exist or are shells of their former glory) and the north have no qualms with us as we do not set out to destroy everyone.

Besides, not our fault for where we started, but don't worry, our hold of o44/54/64 (core oceans) has been growing by the week :)

DeletedUser

We have no enemies to the side because we killed them (UAE, AoA, BB, TeA, SC were all up on our sides but no longer exist or are shells of their former glory) and the north have no qualms with us as we do not set out to destroy everyone.

Besides, not our fault for where we started, but don't worry, our hold of o44/54/64 (core oceans) has been growing by the week :)

Youve only got 64 because VP joined.The original ml has done nothing at all in 64, that isnt even a core ocean.44/54/55/45 are the core oceans.

DeletedUser

i joined cos i like steak burgers - i like good meat and a good BB-Q :p

DeletedUser

We were good allies and it meant we could take the fight to the weakest players in Event Horizon (the old VP ones) it also gave us more support and more strength. As i said before our current member count is being decided upon and will fall...

LOLOLOLOL that is so funny. But you forget a player actually has to attack someone to fight. Xmortis do not attack because, wait let me quote here
*ahem* "we don't attack because we don't wanna give our enemy BP". I think that's what i have been told before. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I was told by the guy I was attacking he was happy for the BPs because there was "so many Ghost Towns to take"...

LOL If he enjoys not playing, more power to him. Great pickup on X members, they are so "active and aggressive" LOL

DeletedUser

I would say that DS are safe from internal pressure as all is going well, external pressure would take a long, long time, lets not remember it took them six months to tak what 9 million points of Phenomen - say 10? thats 5x6 = 30 months so 2 and a half years before we are dead if we all keep going and DH don't pick up the pace.

Although, I am pretty sure that once DS got down to smaller player numbers then they would all be crushed by inactivity or just not enough troops to defend their cities... so I think it is inevitable that as DH get DS weaker by a then they will probably speed up as they go through.

If they break through the DS core that is :)

Lugosi

Strategos
Wake of the Kraken! Talk about mass recruiting

I'm a bit disturbed by the amount of players I see joining then leaving WotK from day to day on my pact events; its not normal :p lawl they must recruit people who change there mind a lot or something . . .