The biggest little war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

LOL. The 2 words ruined the whole thing :D

O yea and it's just a pic of me working out. :D

DeletedUser

nothing like a lean mean penguin... vicious killing machines i hear...

which world is stealth in??

DeletedUser

seeing how our dear friend remorce has suddenly lost his affinity for posting reports and other assorted things on the forums here, i thought id help him out..

remo1.jpg

remo2.jpg

remo3.jpg

remo4.jpg

remo5.jpg

First blood, eh?? Still bleeding i think...

Well at least he got free population so i guess he should be happy.. :)

bp exchanged:

remorce +657
rychemaster +1460

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

considering I was waiting for the last report to come in you certainly rushed to post :p I got what I was looking for :p

though it looks like im the only one with the stones to attack :p

DeletedUser

well actually im too stoned to attack :D

though seriously speaking youre the one i called a weak dishonourable alliance-switching refugee, so YEAH - it SHOULD be you doing the attacking :)

DeletedUser

well next moves yours :p you can turtle like your doing or you can attack. looks to me like your too scared to attack. though I cant blame you :p

from what I have seen from your cities your turtling. may be honerable but it sure is cowardly :p

DeletedUser

i think you need a good nights sleep mate.. you can worry about my attacks tomm :)

good night.. aaaaand good fight....

DeletedUser

sorry couldnt read your erm.. chicken scratch. dont bother trying to explain it verbally either.. as you seem to be an accountant. all your interested in is cash for all I can vision coming from you is buk buk buk buk :p

DeletedUser

Hey hey hey, this is supposed to be a 1 v 1 fight.

Why are you trying to bring accountants into it?

We are people too!

DeletedUser

@thaunit: dude youre an accountant???? I would NEVER have known lol...

** runs off to post accountant jokes in Syndicate internal forums...

DeletedUser

lol not much of a 1v1 fight when the other guy refuses to fight back and turtles...

accountants beware

DeletedUser

Turtle? Sounts like someone is being outplayed.

Ahahaha noob, where is ryche's reports on his attacks? There are none cause he hasn't even attacked back, hardly call it a war with only one person attacking. Ryche may as well start bolting and put a COIG banner above his head for all he's doing

DeletedUser

Not all wars are won by being the first to attack. It`s the last attack that matters.

DeletedUser

Can someone please tell me what i have missed?

I was sure war was about attack and defense?

Anyone ever read anything about Vietnam? Let the big bully send his attacks, defend, dodge weave, eventually he will tire. Then strike.

DeletedUser

Can someone please tell me what i have missed?

I was sure war was about attack and defense?

Anyone ever read anything about Vietnam? Let the big bully send his attacks, defend, dodge weave, eventually he will tire. Then strike.

Wow, Ryche has NO OFFENSIVE TROOPS, if you don't understand what that means... How is he going to strike back with less villages and only defensive troops. Please elaborate?

DeletedUser

Well if things keep going the way they are going, seems like Remorce will run out of offensive troops.

From what i have seen, his offensive troops keep getting eaten up.

Time will tell guys, lets see what happens. Where i am from we cheer for the underdog.

NO OFFENSIVE TROOPS? You been sending in some spys LennoxW?

DeletedUser

Well if things keep going the way they are going, seems like Remorce will run out of offensive troops.

From what i have seen, his offensive troops keep getting eaten up.

Time will tell guys, lets see what happens. Where i am from we cheer for the underdog.

NO OFFENSIVE TROOPS? You been sending in some spys LennoxW?

Nope, I'm attacking remorce though ;)

Attack

* LennoxWs city 3 (LennoxW)

To:

* kof52 Memorial
* today at 1:06:52 PM
* 0:33:54

Status
Not open for further replies.