The biggest little war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol I wasnt that hunted. I have another line of light ships in one of my cities and a colony ship sitting in littleskier memorial. :p with 60 more light ships That I have I was going to send an attack on his main city since I already cleared them out with that colony ship and light ships... with all his biremes busy at dado I stood a chance of taking it.. especially since I have knocked him down to 30 biremes there.

it has nothing to do with "now that I am hunted" I had enough time to send a ship to his main city with 3/4 of the light ships and hit/return then resend to dado1010 to clear his biremes there because I am sure he would pull part of his biremes there to go back and support his main city since he thinks he took out all my ships. *shrug*

as I said before believe or not the end is up to you.

DeletedUser

yeah man... a banner change would be nice.. could make you a new one if you want ;)

DeletedUser

whoops forgot about the banner... sorry.

as I said I will play only in epsilon so i have more time for rl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and unit I would remove your comment you made or you will be infracted.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

after i let him gracefully accept defeat this is what he comes back with????? :D

DeletedUser

It IS kind of sexist, ThaUnit, Ryche. I'd like if it was removed too. :p
I don't think Remorce's trying to continue a fight anymore.

DeletedUser

Just to clear things up, it was a shot at Critical, not at you Remorce.

Where is LennoxW when you need him? He was vocally against the Turtle!

DeletedUser

I have ammended the post to reflect my respect and appreciation for Critical and all other women. I apologise to my fellow alliance member for any offense that she or any other women may have take to same.

It was not my intention.

DeletedUser

XP. There's nothing wrong with a little misunderstanding. Next time, make it more clear. Still, never know who may take it the wrong way, even if it's an innocent remark, ThaUnit.
To any other ladies reading this, should we let ThaUnit off the hook? :p

DeletedUser

should have it by now unit.

guess if ryche wants to use that banner I can put my old one back up :p

DeletedUser

well you had yours for a couple of days, so its fair if i flaunt mine for a bit too :p

at least ive made it smaller... they'll ALL know yours is the real thing... no need to worry there :)

DeletedUser

gratz to rychemaster. Even n tw its rare to see these one on one situations and even rarer to see the smaller player come out on top. (in fact this may just be the first time i saw it happen) good show :) keeps grepo interesting.

DeletedUser

darn,, with the end of this little war, what will keep the beta forums alive now ??

DeletedUser

Great Thread

I loved this little spat, and that the underdog came out on top. The moronic heckling from the sidelines made it even more like a closing-time brawl and added atmosphere.

The most transparent face-saving excuse in the game is 'RL just got too busy, I would love to bury you but I have more important things to do' - I used it myself once *blushes*. Especially when that player is still active on other worlds. Seems that RL hardly ever gets in the way when you are winning.

Lennox sends in an 'attack' and then claims it wasn't one! It never arrived, it was a decoy, blah blah blah. Seems like he/she didn't understand the rules and was not man/woman enough to apologise, like a bystander who tries to kick a combatant who's already on the ground. Shame on you, dude/dudess!

Congrats Rychemaster - tienes cojones. I'm sending you some favour.

DeletedUser

Lennox sends in an 'attack' and then claims it wasn't one! It never arrived, it was a decoy, blah blah blah. Seems like he/she didn't understand the rules and was not man/woman enough to apologise, like a bystander who tries to kick a combatant who's already on the ground. Shame on you, dude/dudess!

Okay mate, go through all my posts and go find where I say either of the bolded things. I never did.

DeletedUser

Does anyone actually care about Lennox's little attack? I think its about time this was dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.