The biggest little war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok so the gloves are thrown down and battle shall ensue. From this time on The Biggest Little war ensues.

After being slanderized by Rychemaster in pm and the cheap shots in the forums I bring to you the biggest little war challenge.

The war has begun and all thats left is the laying out of conditions. After the conditions are accepted and pressed there is no stopping.

So far I have said

1. No help in supporting or attacking from other members of the alliance and no help from other alliances and such. This means no donations no help of any kind. We both will be in limbo from the alliances till this is squared unless the foundation of our alliances are threatened.

2. If either party are attacked in the meantime from a seperate person the war is over for the time being while both the challenge and the challenged's alliance combine to wipe out this 3rd party.

3. If help is given to either party by thier own alliance after the bell rings that person agrees to forfiet a town of thier choosing as well as any cities gained in the little war if done so with the recipients knowledge. If done without thier knowledge they sacrifice the persons town that helped them to the other party.

4. No resources will be gained via the market or trades. This is a 1v1 not a who can get the luckier deal. This is about skill.

These are my conditions at this point. I dont think they are unreasonable but if you have anything you want to add or alter post it.

to make the deal binding not only do both parties must accept the terms they must get thier leaders to agree to this as it also affects the alliance if parties are caught cheating.

only question I have is how far do you want to go? total conquest or first to 2 cities? 3?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have no problem with this Remorce.

I think we need to outline that there is to be no support in anyway shape or form, whether it be naval, troop or resources from any outside member whatsoever.

I think it will be interesting to see if the honourable thing is done and there is no interference. May the best man win.

ic4bwi.jpg

DeletedUser

This'll be interesting to watch...

May the best player win!

DeletedUser

sounds perfect.. finally some standing up..

BUT i need the markets.. i trade a lot.. i wont use it to get $$$ from other ses members but i'll need for trade... nothing about a luckier deal there..

other than that youre on...

DeletedUser

problem I have with markets though is allies can send supplies through the market practically gifting it. without markets we slow down but it stays more even.

DeletedUser

well if you had to do that you could just ask them to send it to you?? wouldnt need the markets anyways.. keep the markets..

DeletedUser4013

this should be interesting. this had better stay updated. good luck to both and may the best player win

DeletedUser4660

the market is a sticking spot , l dont see why you need the market you just have to trade between your own cities ,

DeletedUser

why cant i trade on the open market? its a regular feature of the game to help with balancing out your resources.. doesnt involve anything to do with my alliance, illegal or otherwise..

and if i had to resort to this wouldnt it be easier to get another alliance member to just send it to me directly??

look its not a BIG deal.. im cool with no market too if thats how you really really want it.. id prefer it with..

eitherways its not me whos doing the calling out so ill just go along with whatever is happening..

DeletedUser

You could try it both ways. First one war without a market. Give each other time to recover, and then try it with a market. A compromise?

DeletedUser4013

in my opinion, it would be a better show of skill to see who can make do best without using the market since that would show who can manage their resources best and plan what is going to be needed at various points.

but i can see how using the market would not be a breach of the terms since you can trade with people outside your alliance, though there is no way to prove that one is doing this.

DeletedUser

Market or no market.. who cares.. we want to see some reports of troops dying! :pro:

Status
Not open for further replies.