The biggest little war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4013

This is my first post... i have some questions about this modest war...
1) is premium alowed in this war? Cause if one has infinite premium and one has none...well... it's not about the person with more skill but about the person with more money.
2) why do you use transport ships???? There is something called FAST TRANSPORT SHIP.
3) does someone else in this game attack with transport ships and with NO navy support???

i can understand wanting to free up pop, we do it in my alliance to help each other out.

as for premium, there is no 'unlimited' since that is limited by the amount you spend. most of the players, top or otherwise will use this feature. you can't help it. the game still boils down to pure understanding of the mechanics and strategy. fast transports are good, but in certain circumstances...you need to figure that out.

as for support, see the first response about freeing pop

DeletedUser

Critical, he did it that way to be the "big man" around town!

Then he realised his mistake and we called him out on it and he explained that he wasnt as tough as he was pretenting to be.

First post "I am attack remorce"

Since then its been, it wasnt an attack, it was suicide blah blah blah!

If your going to quote me quote me correctly, and first thing that started this was you accusing me of spying on Ryche. So honestly, get your facts straight, or don't talk

DeletedUser

lol, actually Lennox that was pretty sad mistake, and not expected from a player like you.. Remorce enters the war with 5 polis' and takes 2 soon after. He finishes his CP and now needs BP like mad just to be able to send out a conquer, forget succeeding. He's currently at 17k BP and you need 18900 BP - whatever CP you buy..Remorce cant fight a 1x1 war till he gets there.. and you just HELPED him... so YES YOU DID INTERFERE IN THE WAR. it might not be a BIG help, but for a war, in which the challenger has made such a hue and cry about the market, i think this can very correctly be read as external help and an attempt to cheat.

DeletedUser4013

lol, actually Lennox that was pretty sad mistake, and not expected from a player like you.. Remorce enters the war with 5 polis' and takes 2 soon after. He finishes his CP and now needs BP like mad just to be able to send out a conquer, forget succeeding. He's currently at 17k BP and you need 18900 BP - whatever CP you buy..Remorce cant fight a 1x1 war till he gets there.. and you just HELPED him... so YES YOU DID INTERFERE IN THE WAR. it might not be a BIG help, but for a war, in which the challenger has made such a hue and cry about the market, i think this can very correctly be read as external help and an attempt to cheat.

we can cry foul all we want about LennoxW's 'attacks'. but the simple fact is that the two combatants must decide whether this counts as interference in their war.

DeletedUser

shhhhh...... lets get back to fighting....

remo-siege.jpg

so your turn now i guess?? :)

DeletedUser

didnt even see you going for that city.. :p only used that city mainly for resources :p didnt even bother checking if it was close to yah :D

apparently geographical intel is to blame for this sudden siege upon the city.. lets see hwo his naval attack measures up now.. incomings from all his cities atm..

:Smile:

DeletedUser

so he sent some attacks.. not sure if he calls these piddly too.. i think theyre quite decent..

rem-e.jpg

rem-f.jpg

SHOW US REPORTS, i heard some screaming??? :)

DeletedUser

and another one.. but i think he's saving up his scariest one for the last shot.. THATS where his naval attack hides.. this one though is history...

rem-g.jpg

DeletedUser

thank you eGod.. this 1v1 thing is good fun... :D

though my alliance co-leader paras is of the opinion all this is a waste of time and just a ruse to keep one of our players occupied.. hehe...

DeletedUser

GO THE TURTLE!!!!

With all these LS losses, Remorce may have to start playing turtle too!

DeletedUser

ok I pmed ryche this and he wanted me to announce this in the forums....

I am going to be quitting beta and zeta. I will not be playing either server as

1. this is getting boring for me.

2. Real life needs me.

he wants to keep talking smack thats his thing... Im talking in rationelle right now. I look after my infirm father and am looking for a job as I just finished university. as such I no longer have the time to play the game as I did before. My family needs me more than this game.

If Ryche wants to keep flapping his jowls thats his thing. just shows his maturity. He wants me to appoligize for making this thread but I wont. He ran his mouth and I did what I thought was right. Verbal poop needs a dose of pepto every once in a while :p my fathers health and families welfare takes precidence. Depending how things work out with my father I might even quit as staff and on epsilon as well.

I will say though it was a good move against dado1010 I didnt realize it was within 6 hours colony ship from your cities or I would have backed it up more... considering I have 110 chariots supporting one of my other cities closer.

good job mate and good luck :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck with your family, even though it was fun watching the banter and back and forth. Family should always be more important.

DeletedUser4660

yes there is a winner ,

I know real life and all but you were active before the war started and now you are the hunted the game is no longer fun for you I get it "a front runner"

I put my money on the wrong player :Unhappy:

well done Rych(SW)

DeletedUser

thank you for the game and the bp... i never started this.... you did so its fair you finsih it... :)

though yes this last fight did put a stop to RL for 2 days.. now to get back to clientwork...

best of luck in your other worlds if youre still active there...

DeletedUser

Critical, spoken like a true lady, with love and affection. I appreciate the human side you bring to the Grepolis world of war. More power to you.

But hey, its all a game, just a bit of fun.

Good luck with RL.

Out of respect, please remove your banner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.