The biggest little war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't, I don't think either Remorce or Ryche care, but as long as I get accused of stuff I will defend myself.

DeletedUser

...also considering I already spied out all your cities :p and your attack force seems to be a tad lacking... will take you another 3 weeks to even think about coming my way...

Wow, Ryche has NO OFFENSIVE TROOPS, if you don't understand what that means... How is he going to strike back with less villages and only defensive troops. Please elaborate?

Nope, I'm attacking remorce though ;)

Attacked? Suiciding defensive units on one of the only actives around me is not an attack...

lol.. so many wasted words..

DeletedUser

Okay, can a mod close this thread, not going anywhere and the topic war is over.

DeletedUser

yes lets please close this thread...

we've had enough people here make fools of themselves already... :)

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks man.. i really didnt expect this to come off this easy though.. i have to agree remorce wanted to quit this world because his attacks werent planned.. they were rather 'lets send them in and see what happens'..

i can understand how grepolis can get boring or too involving.. happening to me too... eitherways ive definitely got a couple of good fights left in this world at least before i quit...

see you guys in game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.