The Biggest MRA Ever

DeletedUser

The Tau alliances are now officially the biggest MRA ever. To those of you who actually play Kappa, you know what im talking about most likely. To those of you who don't, they already have at least 15 alliances banned together into 1 great big Tau league and they go from place to place. I find them really annoying, but i dunt wanna say that cuz it'll end up getting me de-repped

DeletedUser

Wake me up once they get to 30 alliances, then I'll pay attention to them :)

-dragot

DeletedUser

Omg, in ocean 74 were im located i think theres atleast 4 of them.....grrrr its starting to get annoying you want to recruit and optimize your own alliance but all you see is tau this or tau that, i finally think there is a larger MRA than REAL MADRID lol :)

DeletedUser

Omg, in ocean 74 were im located i think theres atleast 4 of them.....grrrr its starting to get annoying you want to recruit and optimize your own alliance but all you see is tau this or tau that, i finally think there is a larger MRA than REAL MADRID lol :)

Tau Real Madrid?!?!?
Real Madrid Tau?
Real Tau Madrid??

TAUDRID??

I just don't know

DeletedUser

lol

i think i thought of a movie

In a world surrounded by tau, many good players are forced to abandon their hopes of a non MRA world ;)

DeletedUser

lol

i think i thought of a movie

In a world surrounded by tau, many good players are forced to abandon their hopes of a non MRA world ;)

The movie poster for it :D

shaun-of-the-dead-zombies-small.jpg

DeletedUser

How boring can it be when you are pacted with everyone in your ocean?

Btw they aren't very good.. at all.