The Biggest MRA Ever

DeletedUser

it is huge sad to say - almost the ENTIRE TAU organization left - that was one of the top alliances at one point - i am just glad to be NUMBER SEVEN on the all time DBP list with only one active - i think - player above me - all the others quit

DeletedUser

it is huge sad to say - almost the ENTIRE TAU organization left - that was one of the top alliances at one point - i am just glad to be NUMBER SEVEN on the all time DBP list with only one active - i think - player above me - all the others quit

that is a good stat

DeletedUser

the whole server has basically gone dead - it was fun - retired on top being MILES ahead in DBP - third combined BP.

Only a few players really active and there was no point in playing anymore

see you in sigma

DeletedUser

i am always brought in when leaders want to quit - lol.

the whole server got so freaking boring and i could not handle three hundred attacks per day without support - sometimes i got it - sometimes not.

DeletedUser

so ends the adventures of the great clivestraddle.

You should have stuck with your Border Marauders and not got so overconfident, putting a giant flashing neon target on your head in the process.

DeletedUser

i did not know i was getting involved with the LAZY and COWARDS

DeletedUser

If them and the crimsons banned together this would be even worse...

DeletedUser

I see some of their players trying to resurrect it.

One 300 point trying to bring back the Chosen Tau.

I think that I even saw some 500 point bringing back some or whatever. I was scared. Like, really, I was scared of whether or not he was gonna send in his six swords on me.

DeletedUser

OMG I would be scared!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Seriously though the crimson company were all begun 2 months ago and look at them now they have wiped out alliances like swat elite chimera alliances 5 times bigger than them) i 2 days that is good
we dont claim to be the best i admit the best players i have seen hail from lota and they are
princess lozza.herbally enchanced ,commander rocky they play the game greatly
i admit also with all theese massive mras that it ies get boaring but pe are against everyone as are *gorgones kai manges*

Nd ni alliances have taken out *gorgones kai manges*

Last edited by a moderator: