The biggest scumbag I have ever met in Grepolis

• Thread starter DeletedUser17561
  • Start date

DeletedUser46838

Rock, dont get me started on you, or should I say R.H Stogus, I remember the entire forums hated you until finally you had to actually make your own thread asking why everybody hated you. Nobody derepped you and I can derep you right now to prove it. Your the definition of a noob, and everybody on the us servers know it.

Forum noob....I may be forum noob of the century in the US forums, but you are in the en forums...btw how's Waterboyy?

DeletedUser17561

I see my post is nooooooooooooooooot quite sinking as fast as some would hope

you must have stumbled on a couple of those "kill 15 slingers" quests today - I suggest you write something a little better

In general, the reader should walk away with the belief that your brain is capable of generating enough electricity to keep your heart beating. that has been kind of a FAIL so far but I am hopeful you will do better

DeletedUser

Kid, the only reason why your little thread hasn't sank is because I'm posting. I wouldn't ge too cocky, you stay talking about my ABP, I could beat you though.

DeletedUser

Kid, the only reason why your little thread hasn't sank is because I'm posting. I wouldn't ge too cocky, you stay talking about my ABP, I could beat you though.

Explain why, if you don't attack, why would anyone be afraid of you?

DeletedUser17561

But you incessantly post on every thread - so that all zeros out and except for the aroma of desperation and neediness left in the air there is no further effect of your posts

And no you could not. I got screwed by an a-hole founder of an alliance I have loathed for over a month, so my failure to grow at least has a story behind it.

I got 3x your ABP and I barely logged in after BP dropped in my area.

DeletedUser40125

Thresher offered his city to another alliance... The attack seems justified to me.

DeletedUser40768

Thresher if I read one of your previous posts yesterday correctly, you said you got a message saying you needed a 2nd city. You also said that you never bothered to read the messages until now, messaging is the only way the founder can talk to you personally so it isn't really his fault if his message was never looked at. If you barely logged in, I think the better question is why would a founder keep a inactive player, who reads none of the messages sent to him. Based on everything you have said, it seems to be pretty hard to get removed from your alliance. So getting attacked by your own alliance means you really weren't carrying your own weight whether it was the right thing or not, no offense. As for Lemur and his bp, he seems to have been simming the entire time he has played here. Not sure if that is his normal playing style or not.

Funny how 90% of the players on Pandosia hate me yet I get fan mail saying that all those people are haters. Yeah I do have proof also. Plus, my reputation is better than yours. And you cant say that Ive been here longer than you..

Do you want fan mail saying you are annoying, because everyone I talk to on Skype or ingame and if I give them a link to your posts they just shake there head in disbelief at how much you try to provoke people and spam. I show them the spam from your old account and then they laugh and say you shouldn't be talking. Reputation means nothing, I am not going to lie I wasn't always in agreement with the majority of the people in the forum but I got 9 bars even with being a bit stupid in the past. Many people give rep not just for the content of the post, but because they feel bad for the guy who is spamming that no one supports him. So some give it for sympathy, others for you doing a top 12 when no one else honestly does any longer. There are also other who +rep you because they enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself by bashing people who have done more ingame than you. Not to mention seems like everyone has such high rep power that getting repped 2-3 times is enough for the next bar most of the time. Judging by your posts on your old forum account on this server, people did not like your personality back in Troy either.

DeletedUser46838

+rep Joseph Nieves ( I need to give other people rep.)

DeletedUser

LOL, I love divine envoys, they give me so much BP, and lemurs give me 5000000 BP

DeletedUser

Almost as nice as all these people spamming sword spells and building nothing else, my hoplite nuke is loving it :p

DeletedUser

You forgot the people who train slingers while getting farmed

DeletedUser

Awww I love those people, precious few I have found on this server though, my favourite had to be the person who built 40LS and CS then left them entirely unprotected in a harbour while they went offline for a whole night. :p

DeletedUser

what about the people who have multiple CS in their harbor overnight, unfortunately I haven't found any of those people, but an ally of mine found 3 in one harbor

DeletedUser46838

I attack with CS nukes

Wait how much BP do each colony give off when they get destroyed?

DeletedUser17561

who really know the answers to deep philosophical questions such as that? Of course I do, but to the layman it is just not possible to discern.

In any case, I finally succeeded in offloading my city to a guy from Slap. Hopefully he will make good use of it

end of ranting - back to Olynthus. No more posting in Pandy for me