The biggest scumbag I have ever met in Grepolis

• Thread starter DeletedUser17561
  • Start date

DeletedUser26515

This ish is funny. I think Joseph said it best. I would only add to that by saying if you offered your city to another alliance. It is also possible that they contacted your leader teasing him that his own members are offering their cities over you being one and could of been retaliation for that. As a leader you should know that this was possible as well as what Joseph said. Sometimes as a leader you give the benefit of the doubt longer than you should it sounds like he did just that. If you planned on ghosting you should of been giving your alliance bp in the mean time anyway. Just an outsiders perspective no disrespect

DeletedUser

aaayay this world is interesting :D
always can come here to laugh on lil "fights"

DeletedUser17561

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaandddddd....

Guess which alliance went out of business because of inept leadership????

I gave them 60 days and that turned out to be 55 days to long

DeletedUser

Having read the entire thread this guy can't be the biggest scumbag in Grepoland, if anything he seems quite a patient leader. I have eaten folks for less, your grepostats are not fantastic and you openly admit you are not reading messages being sent by your leader. Anyhow, I have been involved in episodes far more ruthless than this, after discussing with my team, so at best I guess he is only the 2nd biggest scumbag here, based on the evidence you present. Perhaps he is not the greatest leader, but that has nothing to do with him being a scumbag, and to be honest, you can be a good leader and have a crappy set of allies (or some smoking hot enemies attacking you) - too soon to tell....

DeletedUser41456

This thread is pointless...

biggest scumbag???? Is the title?

Some noob that learned a few rules in the game and now he feels big and bad and wants to humiliate other noobs?

What a joke..This Thresher123 guy is a clown too..

Total Noob.

He picks noobies out of his nose and eats them.

Thresher123 takes 1...2...3....noobs to his face on the daily.

Oh oh oh..i'm noobbiiinng....i'm nooobiingg...

oh noooooooooo i just nooooooooooooooooob'd alllllllllll up on thresher face

DeletedUser17561

assuming you are not is some sort of medical lockdown facility, I would guess that based on your personality, nooooooooooooooobing is about all you got

DeletedUser47723

You noob atleast if you are going to lie about your experience then lie with some truth in it grepo started alpha at 14th of January 2010 and i joined grepo at 5th march 2010

DeletedUser47369

by the rate this word Noob is used are there any non noobs playing?