The biggest scumbag I have ever met in Grepolis

• Thread starter DeletedUser17561
  • Start date

DeletedUser17561

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the winner

Code:
[font=Courier New][b](2014-08-01 12:41) Brigette 1A (Iain Martin) is attacking BigAzzDethCity1[/b]
[color=#0000ff]=========================================================[/color]
[b]Attacker[/b]: [b]Brigette 1A[/b] [b]Iain Martin[/b] [b]Search and Destroy[/b] Morale: 78% Luck: 12 %
[img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/fB1.D1.E1.F1_45_4.png[/img][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/ui/pm/attack_boost.png[/img][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/ui/pm/longterm_attack_boost.png[/img][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/ui/pm/acumen.png[/img]
    26    165    173      7 
[color=#b50307]    26    165    173      7 [/color]
[color=#0000ff]---------------------------------------------------------[/color]
[b]Defender[/b]: [b]BigAzzDethCity1[/b] [b]thresher123[/b] [b]Search and Destroy[/b] City wall: 11 (-0) 
[img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/fA2.B2.C2.E2.G2.A1.B1.C1.D1.E1.F1.C3.M3.K5_45_4.png[/img]
     4     32      8     26      1    190     34     40    317     64     11     26      1      2 
[color=#b50307]     0      0      0      0      0    162     29     34    269     56      9     22      1      1 [/color]
[color=#0000ff]---------------------------------------------------------[/color]
You have not captured any resources.
[img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/fS1S2S3.png[/img]
     0      0      0 
   [img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/fZ1Z2Z3Z4Z5.png[/img]   [b]Losses[/b]
    44350    38815    90310      738        0 [b]Attacker[/b]
    71505    42555   110790     1009     2875 [b]Defender[/b]
[color=#0000ff]=========================================================[/color]
[url=http://grepolis.potusek.eu/]Grepolis Report Converter Revolution Tools[/url] - ver. 3.2.3 created by Potusek & Anpu[/font]

I think it is fantastic he buffed his attack to the max and used heightened senses

I admit I despise this alliance. The senior members apparently have never played a war game, and there entire strategy is to continually conquer town about half the size of a worthwhile conquer. But when your forum is one extended complaint-fest about lack of participation, I guess you can't expect too much. I was waiting for the last of my premiums to run out before ghosting, but basically I wasn't really bothering anyone and minding my own business. And one of the geniuses who founded this war machine attacks me, literally out of nowhere. No PM, no nothing. I have played this game 5 years and seen a lot of stuff - but never anything that is this......sleazy.

I run the second biggest alliance in Olynthus and even I just kick people out. I have never done this to anyone

So if you want to join the Search and Destroy alliance - be prepared to get no help taking really small cities or you can just attack people in your alliance

And the Scottish Napolean (motto: none of the tactical genius, three times the smell) did not even revolt the thing. I give them 60 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I already dont like you just because, first, nobody can see the report, second you say you played 5 yrs ( And I think a lot people already know how I feel about that ) when Grepolis hasnt even been open 5 years ! I mean c'mon, if your going to lie about how long youve played Grepolis at least look at where the first world opened. Anyways, thirdly, this isnt the right place for this, the biggest scumbag thread I believe is in the Off topic tab.

DeletedUser17561

your liking or disliking is worth exactly zero. As you go through life you will get used to that feeling

pretty close to 5 - 4.5 maybe (lambda world and if its short fine I am not doing a research report on the history of this game)

This is very on topic. If you decide to join you should be aware of what you are getting in to. I have seen people get warned, kicked and taken, cites taken for infractions, but not this. If you don't like it don't read the thread.

DeletedUser

Okay, I wont read it. Lets wait and see who else cares about how you got attacked. Like it doesnt happen 2000 times an hour on the en servers alone.

DeletedUser

Okay, I wont read it. Lets wait and see who else cares about how you got attacked. Like it doesn't happen 2000 times an hour on the en servers alone.

He got attacked by an ally for no reason, that doesn't happen very often, and if it does I have just lost all faith in the grepo community.

DeletedUser

Quick clarification, Iain and you are part of the same alliance?

DeletedUser17561

he is the founder

I don't recall ever having spoken to him before this battle report showed up

It is an action I have never seen. Kicking I get. Kicking and conquering I get

Running over and attacking someone in your alliance out of nowhere is odd and scummy. I have booted people and booted and conquered people. I have never just attacked someone out of the blue. But as i mentioned, I think so little of the alliance anyway I probably should not be surprised.

If you don't agree then fine - you don't agree. I found it crappy enough that I posted it - it is not some random "oh Lord someone attacked me - oooooooohh the injustice!!!" sort of thing.

I have tried to give this city away for weeks - the Wrecking Crew didn't want it and neither did some other people on the server I know. So it is not a great loss but the action irritated me

DeletedUser

Honestly, there could be a lot of reasons why he attacked you, he thought you were inactive, simming or not participating. I mean, who has never talked to the founder of the alliance they are in. This is just a one sided story.

DeletedUser

Honestly, there could be a lot of reasons why he attacked you, he thought you were inactive, simming or not participating. I mean, who has never talked to the founder of the alliance they are in. This is just a one sided story.

But if they thought he was simming, shouldn't they send him a PM about it and tell him to participate more or expect an attack? By doing this they just scare off other members and lose players with potential.

DeletedUser

Not all alliances do that, sometimes if a player has had enough chances to improve and hasnt done so himself, then hes no use. If you tell a player to participate, sometimes it works and that player participates, for a couple days. Rarely does that player actually keep participating a lot. So I guess you could say that the founder just skipped a step. Or the founder is a bad leader. But until I see the other side of the script Ill stick with the first one.

DeletedUser17561

well yeah - it is a one sided story. There is not a fantastic counter-argument if you think about it.

No one has an PM about me committing some dreadful act of treason (never spied in any world)

There are big colorful lights next to all our names to display activity.

No one has a battle report of me attacking an ally

so we are back to the scum factor.

Look, if you do stupid things as a founder you should be prepared to have them drug into the public forum. Any response will be some version of "he didn't do anything for the alliance and/or we didn't like him"

Well ok - but this was am idiotic move (not to mention it took multiple cites to actually clear mine - not exactly a primer in attacking excellence considering my defense technique was "watch ESPN"). They can get on and try and explain and dig a deeper hole or just live with being exposed in the forums as at best a bad-decision maker.

DeletedUser27610

Sorry to bother, but from an outside perspective it looked like it was just an ordinary attack...should have started off with ...."The founder of the alliance I am in attacked me..."

DeletedUser17561

yes I should have

but through reading the thread it will quickly become apparent - and people will read because no one wants to read another entry on the top 12 thread, which is usually not about the top 12 anyway

I am confident the message will get out as much as it needs to. I have great faith in the power of speech

DeletedUser

yes I should have

but through reading the thread it will quickly become apparent - and people will read because no one wants to read another entry on the top 12 thread, which is usually not about the top 12 anyway

I am confident the message will get out as much as it needs to. I have great faith in the power of speech

Okay, the Top 12 Thread is a lot better than this thread. Watch this message grow lower to the bottom from this day on. Hows that for the power of speech.

DeletedUser21625

So, you are (still) in an alliance you can't stand, you were doing nothing but waiting to ghost, you have never once talked to your alliance leader, and you have been trying to give this city away for weeks to other alliances?

then the leader of the alliance comes over and gets some BP's off you and you think that is terribly, horribly wrong?

Your misplaced sense of entitlement is breathtaking. I agree he should have kicked you first, perhaps on the day you tried to give that city to another alliance.

Nice try with the critiques on how to play the game, btw. What is a 'worthwhile conquer" on a new server? It is a reasonable strategy to spread out and take as many cities as possible in the early days, while everyone is small-ish. Nowhere to go but up, afterall.

I think i will ask Iain if he has ever played a war game before... (you cracked me up with that one, thanks)

DeletedUser18514

I've never seen this before. It's fun to read, haha.

DeletedUser

i think the leader just getting rid of a simmer by the looks of your ABP you have been simming for quite some time also not supporting any allies

DeletedUser40768

I already dont like you just because, first, nobody can see the report, second you say you played 5 yrs ( And I think a lot people already know how I feel about that ) when Grepolis hasnt even been open 5 years ! I mean c'mon, if your going to lie about how long youve played Grepolis at least look at where the first world opened. Anyways, thirdly, this isnt the right place for this, the biggest scumbag thread I believe is in the Off topic tab.

The Beta Server was open in 2009, now with that said I highly doubt many people here played on that server when it opened. Anyway I agree though, it is unbelievable how you can be in someone's alliance without ever having a conversation with the person in charge. You can't give players 2 months to sit idly, that is called dead weight and it needs to be removed. When you say you were not bothering anyone and that you were mind your own business, sounds to me like you were a simmer then. Actually to have attack to the max he could have put that Athena spell that gives a 10% boost, which the name isn't coming to me because I just woke up, and you could have the commander also which would give another 20% boost.