The Black Death Imperium

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
The alliance has many roots throughout grepolis and i am trying to run this alliance and hoping to find players who are willing to help me run this alliance here, looking for active players and experienced players, if you feel you would like to join me would be glad to hear from potential candidates

DeletedUser340

Where are these roots? any proof?

That is a long sentence as well D:

DeletedUser340

That was not your alliance, why are you using their name?

Aicy

Strategos
It's a bad name to copy as well. I'm sure you can come up with something that sounds much better buddy.

DeletedUser340

He didn't found it, that's what I meant- I took more than enough time to look at the alliance; I even took time to look at his conquer history.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
i never claimed to have found the alliance but i am one of the leaders of the alliance in the world alpha, theres nothing wrong with using the name in this world, all im trying to do is found an alliance and find players not argue symantics on copyright and so on, its only a game.

DeletedUser31161

i never claimed to have found the alliance but i am one of the leaders of the alliance in the world alpha, theres nothing wrong with using the name in this world, all im trying to do is found an alliance and find players not argue symantics on copyright and so on, its only a game.

there is a big difference between Founder and leader. the founder is the one that made the successful alliance. the leaders are just the ones that copied what the founder did

DeletedUser31588

there is a big difference between Founder and leader. the founder is the one that made the successful alliance. the leaders are just the ones that copied what the founder did

Yes, but it still requires effort to run an alliance successfully even if you are copying.

DeletedUser829

I think I remember your alliance. Jonny Dixon and I trolled you guys for a long time before we left (and he got banned).

DeletedUser

I know TBDI pretty well from Alpha World
a lot of good players
have been also once my brother in arm
when we tried to be bigger then we wanted!
It was sho1ar idear and wanax
better to be small and agressive
but i like TBDI at all also my last citys i conquerd in Alphaworld have been from your alliance :)

;-)

DeletedUser47372

hello. mauby somebody remembers me from alpha server. was in TBDI in ocean 47. want to find my friend from my aliance if anybody remembers me please massage. playing on
Olynthus
Pandosia