The Black Death (Semi-MRA)

DeletedUser5061

A new world called "Theta" will be launced in the next few hours which will be the fastest world yet at speed level 3.
You will find alliance there known as The Black Death waiting to greet you with an invatation. We will be a semi-MRA alliance based in the south-east. We will all be based in the same ocean and only expand in to other oceans once we have the number one postion in Alliance Battle Points rankings. The Black Death adapt the "pure" mentality when it comes to gameplay. All postions within our organisation including leadership is up for votes once every 90 days, it's ensure that the best people are in place for each job. It is our way to provide equal opportunities for our newer members and reward those that work hard.

211mo3c.jpg

For those who are willing to learn play the proper way, we will have a great Oracle (tips) section in our forums. So If you're someone who likes to contribute to the grepolis community and will be active in the new world then this message is to let you know

20u25g5.jpg

The Black Death wants you to select South-East when you select what side of the map you want to be placed in Theta so you can be eligible for for an invitation.

For those who are experienced in this game I urge please help me bring the next set of good new players to this game save them from these noob led MRA's that are killing this game.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How can you be a semi-MRA? You're either MRA or not...

I agree it seems he's going for power yet trying to remain dignity. Anybody that actually cares about having fun wouldn't join an Mra on theta.

DeletedUser

Come on. Youre stupid enough to advertise your alliance as a semi MRA.

DeletedUser

ha hard to find 500 elites thought.
Will there be an alliance cap on theta and what will it be?

DeletedUser

200000000000000000000000. But that will go down to 0 as they will catch the black death and die.

DeletedUser

lol
I think there should be a limit of 60 members on at least one world.

DeletedUser

Yeah, but then there would be Black death 1, Black Death 2 and so on. I just couldn't take that.

DeletedUser5061

Don't be haters man, we plan to go MRA fot the first few days (so we can save the newbs from the clutches of the actual MRAs) than we will start behaving like an elite. Max cap will be 70 but the doors will always be open for the good players, they know who they are. I have always been active and now I have experience, I have few other experienced players that will be helping me lead the alliance. We will do our bit to stop MRAs hogging our ocean ranks.

The reason it says Semi-MRA it's because we are just being honest, but some you might I am are putting down my alliance, that's not the way to go. I don't believe there is a set way to become a good alliance, we will prove that point once you see us constantly in the top three of BPA rankings.

DeletedUser

Im not being a hater...well not deliberately. Daizan I have heard rumours that the black death think we are their enemies. Is this true? I hope you do not consider us enemies.

DeletedUser

daizan that post you said about my alliance i only go into that area because im south east in my country thats the only reason mate but dont worry there are plenty of oceans for us to have some fun in so all being well we wont have a problem mate but do you know of any alliance's going to the north east at all?

we can rule the south east together if you want between our alliances

DeletedUser

Hmmm :supermad: I like this one called Daizan I not smash him.

DeletedUser

wait where am i going again because i heard my name and now i'm confused

DeletedUser

will you be changing your sig again? if you did change it to black armada from the black death