The Black Death (Semi-MRA)

DeletedUser

Omg, I thought you only recruited from SE! I'm in NW and look what I got: You have just been invited into the following alliance: The Black Death

DeletedUser441

Seems like there is a new type of MRA :O
A lot of people are doing this in Theta

DeletedUser

Well they have a couple of familiar names from epsilon and delta in there. They should do alright if they can keep themselves together :D

DeletedUser

it will be interesting to see how they grow and the main thing weather they last but then again if any of our alliances last long enough

DeletedUser

You're an idiot. Who sends a invite around calling people noobs? The sad part is I'm going to tear you to shreds.

DeletedUser

Care to direct that insult at anyone in particular Ignus. I know it wasnt aimed at me because I've neither invited you nor call you a noob. Yet.

DeletedUser

yea same here as i ahvent sent you an invite or any message so i would like to know who that was aimed at mate ???

DeletedUser

Well, this thread should be about The Black Death so I guess it was aimed at daizan?

DeletedUser

You're an idiot. Who sends a invite around calling people noobs? The sad part is I'm going to tear you to shreds.

Someone needs to cool down, sounds like your on your period. :p

He is probably taking about -spartacus- who is not in our alliance anymore. He sent out messages calling people noobs. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hey good to see you on here Q. How is Black death going? Your alliance stole my potential 4th member. Going to miss being in the same alliance as Celticstorm. Guess theres still epsilon to work with him though :p

DeletedUser

If you are going to miss being in the same alliance as him then come over to us. lol

DeletedUser

If spartacus has been booted, then all the better. I take back what I said.

DeletedUser5589

Hey good to see you on here Q. How is Black death going? Your alliance stole my potential 4th member. Going to miss being in the same alliance as Celticstorm. Guess theres still epsilon to work with him though :p

We are all back together now in PI

:cool: