The Black Fleece Society

DeletedUser

We give due notification of our intent to form an Alliance:The Black Fleece Society. (Our colour, of course, is "black to the blind, but the blue & the gold are seen of the seeing... {Liber Al})

Interested parties in Ocean 66, can contact The Scythian if they wish to Join.

(SW)Current Positions available (apply to the above):
Diplomat/Ambassador
Recruiter
Forum Moderator

(D) The Black Fleece is more than an Alliance, it is a Fraternity, a Brotherhood, an Order of Knights,Warrior-Monks who guard the Cities of the Shadow.

Experienced Players are especially welcome and leadership positions are open for those who feel they are able to manage them.

93's

DeletedUser

How cute! A Crowley-inspired alliance!

Can we do heroin and smoke opium together??

DeletedUser12324

I cant even find this guy ingame, anyways pgalland just sshh everyone starts at some place at some time in some alliance, doesn't look like your doing too well yourself, despite losing 5 of my main cities recently your still only just above me in the rankings, whats happened?

DeletedUser

Actually, I was a 21 city, 210K player on Kappa before quitting the game. ;)

I'm not active on any world any more, although I do say hiya to old friends now and then.

But getting back to the heroin and opium...

Last edited by a moderator:

pgalland25

Strategos
To lead a successful alliance you have to sacrifice your own well being for the greater good. Ive given away cities to lower members so they can get closer to battle as well as Use my troops to help other conquests other than myself. I have 11 city slots, just have not had time to fill them.

So phears, you may be a better "player" but you will never be a successful leader. And that is why I am not a huge impressive player. Not that its really any of your concern.

And you have 16 cities with the same points as me? Real impressive sir. As well as I have more offensive BP's than you, again impressive sir.

Now go back to being torn apart by yo.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12324

To lead a successful alliance you have to sacrifice your own well being for the greater good. Ive given away cities to lower members so they can get closer to battle as well as Use my troops to help other conquests other than myself. I have 11 city slots, just have not had time to fill them.

So phears, you may be a better "player" but you will never be a successful leader. And that is why I am not a huge impressive player. Not that its really any of your concern.

And you have 16 cities with the same points as me? Real impressive sir. As well as I have more offensive BP's than you, again impressive sir.

Now go back to being torn apart by yo.

Speak to Tenman (a very old player who plays on Epsilon and Pi) about my leadership, how dare you insult my leadership without knowing anything about it. If and when i step up into a leadership position i do everything within my power to protect the alliance i am in.

I don't have to explain myself to someone such as yourself, your not even worth a second glance, don't waste my time with comments that have no proof......

DeletedUser12324

I was talking and witnessing yo' first hand, anyway he's not the leader of Incubi so i don't see how you can compare the two?

Perhaps you need to spend a little more time in school and educate yourself above that of a hillbilly.

DeletedUser12324

did i get my highest rank of 46 on Pi through talking big on the forums then? I didn't realize we got points ingame for chatting on here.