The Black Fleet

DeletedUser

Please may we have a thread?

We have about 30 members and are in process of building... look for us to be more involved as assets accumulate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This place is for creating alliances and stuff concerning Xi alliances such as recruitment etc, etc. so why are you opening a thread called the black fleet if its not even about it?

DeletedUser

Since it is a new Alliance, this thread is somewhat of a "gathering point", for members of our Alliance so inclined to post.

It has been Mod approved, I believe.

DeletedUser

You havent specified anything about recruitment such as your ocean and the likes if you expect to recruit people you have to give out the information to them

DeletedUser

Edit your first post. Replace it with information regarding recruiting practices, short/long term goals, ext.

DeletedUser

You havent specified anything about recruitment such as your ocean and the likes if you expect to recruit people you have to give out the information to them

O 45 - I'm @ 496 590

Limiting invites to over 300's, and experienced players from other "letters".

Edit your first post. Replace it with information regarding recruiting practices, short/long term goals, ext.

see above

DeletedUser11539

Limiting invites to over 300's, and experienced players from other "letters".

Inviting players from over 500 points would be a better idea

DeletedUser

Whoever de-repped me for "picking" on newbies (I know who you are) I was actually advising him.

DeletedUser

Whoever de-repped me for "picking" on newbies (I know who you are) I was actually advising him.

lol. to the brave/idiot player: mods can see those names for purposes of policing the feature, whether you tag them or not! oh well. we all get bad rep sometimes. :D

DeletedUser6810

lol awesome. Dw mate most of the ppl here with common sense knew you were trying to help.

Good luck with the recruitment jimi, like alpha says try and update your initial post as that is what most people will check when they check these forums out for potential alliances.

DeletedUser

Funny how that rep thing works.

I took the "dump" as advice, Mr. Mod... I was a tad miffed initially, but I put the perceived abruptness down to Cultural differences - The Atlantic is an interesting ocean that divides us, and I don't know who is a native-English speaker in the first place, so I take no offence.

If you're a Brit, just please avoid calling me a Yank, though! :eek:

DeletedUser

lol awesome. Dw mate most of the ppl here with common sense knew you were trying to help.

Good luck with the recruitment jimi, like alpha says try and update your initial post as that is what most people will check when they check these forums out for potential alliances.

Yeah, I've deferred that to our C-in-C - at least I'll get him to send me info/protocol to C&P. Likely later today.

Thanks, Middy - makes sense to update that initial post regularly.

Alpha, is there an automatic "New" icon on this BB? Or will folk just check back if they're interested?

DeletedUser

Funny how that rep thing works.

I took the "dump" as advice, Mr. Mod... I was a tad miffed initially, but I put the perceived abruptness down to Cultural differences - The Atlantic is an interesting ocean that divides us, and I don't know who is a native-English speaker in the first place, so I take no offence.

If you're a Brit, just please avoid calling me a Yank, though! :eek:

I never refer to Americans as "Yanks." It's lazy.

We Brits are known to be vastly more abrupt, I knew it was just a misunderstanding.

No harm done. All the best on your alliance.

Alpha, is there an automatic "New" icon on this BB? Or will folk just check back if they're interested?

New Icon on what? Send me a PM without abbreviations and I'll help you.