The Black Hole

DeletedUser24356

Your citizens have have been chatting around and your advisor comes in and tells you there is a message on the ground near the bottom step in the senate, he picks it up and begins reading it to you.
~THE BLACK HOLE
Greetings my friend i have been told great stories of your great adventures. I too have experience. I played in Byzantium for many months and got to over 50000 points and was a member of (the later winning) The syndicate but I then had to quit due to my life becoming very busy. I am currently in sestos and growing. So now that that is done I wish to invite you to
THE BLACK HOLE
Black-Holes-Have-Simple-Feeding-Habits-580x435-240x180.jpg
We will be joining a World speed: 2, unit speed: 2+, Alliance limit: 50 (if more than 25 ask to join the 25 which i feel have the most experience will be accepted if that is the limit), Colonization process: Conquest, Morale: Preferred inactive (however if the next world with these setting has it active i will still join). Beginner protection: I really don't care.
So consider your options but if you go some other route. If you wish to apply write below and send the letter back. However if you choose not to join, Be warned, the black hole will suck you up too.

Attachments

• Black hole.jpg
    Black hole.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

Interesting. Will it's antiMRAmatter swallow MRA's whole?

DeletedUser24356

Interesting. Will it's antiMRAmatter swallow MRA's whole?
Whoops just realized i made it too much of an MRA, I am a big hater of the MRA so I can't believe i put that number up:Angry:.

Last edited by a moderator: