Pnp The Blame Flame - DeB vs. Several

DeletedUser

Tension were hot in Ithaca; It seemed everyone was doing something that someone else didn't like:

fingerpointing-1.jpg

Now the whole server has gone up in flames

world-war-iii-prediction-nostradamus-armageddon.jpg

It started the same way everything else does

blame.jpg

Long term allies went back to the negotiation table, but of course, this went nowhere

finger-pointing.jpg

But what was the real reason? Why did everything break down? I went looking all over the world.

world-map-finger-pointing-at-uk-3e861f-1.jpg

Evidence was everywhere. Facts, forwards, intelligence, the whole nine yard pointed everywhere!

blackboard_hand_arrows_web_3x4.jpg

So finally:

83927a11a34b54a02c91876b4a6ea0f0.jpg

:pro: Let there be war!

PS - This is the first PnP I've officially done...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice job there, i guess we should all move to intel and here, as Grepo servers were not ready for this war....

DeletedUser

So true Len... Blame no one or everyone... Or me..lol I love being blamed.. Or is it blood? Maybe just war...lol IB/TVB lets dance.. Or not.. Up to you.. Really doesn't matter to me..

DeletedUser

Current Score - Deb negative 4; IB 4; TVB 0

IB takes first blood at a BP ratio of 48% to Deb (Approx 204%) [Roughly estimating and assuming that IB's BP came exclusively from DeB attacks]

Congrats to IB.

DeletedUser

It's just getting started Leneous. Just getting started. Btw, Nice job on the PnP. I suppose just blame it on the Basterds. :p

DeletedUser

Current Score - Deb 7; IB 6; TVB (-15); TC 1; LoH (-1)

IB takes first blood at a BP ratio of 43% to Deb (Approx 217%) [Roughly estimating and assuming that IB's BP came exclusively from DeB attacks]

Congrats to IB. (In city takes, and to DeB in BP showing)

I got go on about propaganda and how i really feel about this and that but ill let everyone have the ego right now. In time when the time is better ill let mine shown in the appropriate manner. It's way to eary in the war to make any determinations.

Though props to anyone that can wage a war from 2-3 severs away.

EDIT:
Updated as of edit time

DeletedUser

Len, i cannot get something : TC has lost a city to TVB but took 2...why -1?

DeletedUser31163

Truth is we took a TVB player into our allaince while they were already in revolt, The one city we lost was in revolt before he joined and was over 12 hrs to send support. If he losses another its -1 as of now, to us we feel its 2-0

DeletedUser

Somethings will always be based on point of view. I lean for the point of view that puts DeB and TC the furthest behind to the best of my abilities because it acts as a reverse bias for myself.

There will always been some errors as its not perfect. I misread grepointel, someone gets facts wrong; some things are perceptionally based, etc etc.

I have corrected it because of the above posts and the following story to have TC at 0 right now. I've heard all kinds of critism that my numbers put TC and DeB way too low. But if I am tilting the score against my own alliances favor; I'd say I am doing a fair job. People can decide to look at it however they want.

Its for fun; not to be taken completely hard core seriously.
----

EDIT - WOOOT! Finally we are ahead (or at least even if i miscalculated) in score!

DeletedUser

No hardcoring, just wanted to clarify things...:). If we consider that TVB took that city on a fair basis from us, i can inform u now that TC has taken 8 TVB cities till now. So the TC - TVB score is 8-1 for now...

DeletedUser

my quick calculation from grepostats (+1 for taking a city, -1 for losing a city) has:

Deb+TC: 9 TVB+IB:-11

seems a little off but it's close

DeletedUser13294

No hardcoring, just wanted to clarify things...:). If we consider that TVB took that city on a fair basis from us, i can inform u now that TC has taken 8 TVB cities till now. So the TC - TVB score is 8-1 for now...

I see you do your math here. Cool. I do my math, but that's another story.

PS : for Mat. I see you do your math here on forum too. You should do your math on battlefield. See you soon mate. I need only 1cp and i know i will make it from abp.

DeletedUser

PS : for Mat. I see you do your math here on forum too. You should do your math on battlefield. See you soon mate. I need only 1cp and i know i will make it from abp.

Well I know the last bit was for Mat but anyway you might get 1 slot now but just wait and you'll end up 21 slots and no cities -_-
If you have seen the scores lately your alliance is going straight down into the trash can... just saying... and by the way TVB and IB can de-rep this if they want but that'll just be sad wouldn't it, that they can't even accept defeat ....

DeletedUser

Well I know the last bit was for Mat but anyway you might get 1 slot now but just wait and you'll end up 21 slots and no cities -_-
If you have seen the scores lately your alliance is going straight down into the trash can... just saying... and by the way TVB and IB can de-rep this if they want but that'll just be sad wouldn't it, that they can't even accept defeat ....

LoL, I suppose you are the mouth of the group. Too bad you couldn't be the brain or the muscle. :p

DeletedUser

Yes m8, i know i am a very lousy fighter and a noob and anything u think i am and don't have a prob with that, but at least i can keep a score, and that's what i am doing. So atm, the score is TC - TVB 11-1.

DeletedUser

..lol?