Pnp The Blame Flame - DeB vs. Several

DeletedUser13294

fingers actually!

I love to see a DeB player who actually do something, even away from battlefield. Since DeB has not so much to brag about, Mat, you don't need your fingers too much. (SW)

In this DeB thread, only some new formed TC could post about some fights. Few weeks ago, they were running like bunnies. Now they want to prove themselves to be lions. Miau

I Wait your reply, Mat. And you know what i mean. Be a gentleman and keep at home your fingers.

DeletedUser

Haha, Delusional Child?

Okay my conversation with you is over. No need to waste my time in your cute little thoughts. This thing is getting just started. Don't indulge yourself in it too early, Samurai Boy. BTW, I do have a child so no need for you to call me one.

DeletedUser

well actually here's a challenge why don't you actually start attacking me then ;) I promise I WON'T ASK for support ... that is of course if you know how to. I will be waiting ...
P.S. use the attack button if you feel like killing off your troops

DeletedUser

I love to see a DeB player who actually do something, even away from battlefield. Since DeB has not so much to brag about, Mat, you don't need your fingers too much. (SW)

In this DeB thread, only some new formed TC could post about some fights. Few weeks ago, they were running like bunnies. Now they want to prove themselves to be lions. Miau

I Wait your reply, Mat. And you know what i mean. Be a gentleman and keep at home your fingers.

i'm sorry, your post is kind of all over the place and i'm not sure what you're trying to say, so i don't really know what to say back lol. is english your native language?

DeletedUser

i'm sorry, your post is kind of all over the place and i'm not sure what you're trying to say, so i don't really know what to say back lol. is english your native language?

Well this is escalating rather quickly. I'm not really sure what you did that annoyed everyone so much, but keep going, this is entertaining!

*grabs popcorn*

DeletedUser

Well this is escalating rather quickly. I'm not really sure what you did that annoyed everyone so much, but keep going, this is entertaining!

*grabs popcorn*

lol I'm just gonna watch this explode too.

*grabs a coke and popcorn*

DeletedUser

*grabs popcorn*

haha all i did was tally up the score at the time..i'm not trying to start anything!

DeletedUser

haha all i did was tally up the score at the time..i'm not trying to start anything!
Well do more of that! Obviously your mathematical ability frustrates the poor fellow. I'm pretty sure wars have been started over more trivial matters . . .

*looks skeptical*
I'm afraid we've wasted quite a lot of money on snacks for a fight that probably won't occur :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dear goodness! I would say the characters of several people were revealed on this post and I will leave it to every audience to decide what that is. I will pull up a score again that gives DeB and TC the handicap as I think that is fair perception since I will naturally bias towards them. But it will be a few days before I get it together. Should give us some time to see how things go.

I do want to thank everyone for revealing their character on this post. Both internally and externally it gives me a good feel for who I am playing with. Personally, I would say this war is going well for everyone involved on all sides. Decent fights are being waged and mistakes are being made on both sides of the battle field and in all alliances. I do know that regards of winning or losing we would rather be rimmed on the run then agree to any kind of stalemate. Its so much funner to fight and lose then sim and win. Not going to make any predictions externally though. I have confidence the clock holds more answers then are ever apparent.

I am proud of our team for the BP ratios and the great gains they have made city count wise reversing our point loss even considering the large member kicks we went through! (After all kicked the members we kicked, and the cities we lost we have recovered all losses in points as an alliance in the last 48 hours.) And I am proud and thankful to the enemy for putting up good fights! As for ego and attitudes; it is what it is. It's too early to make any true conclusions at this point.

Speaking of character - I love how a few of the people in game are messaging me sending me some nasty messages about running on VM mode and DeB not existing. Ironically, these are all coming from the team that has lost the most cities so far. *eye rolls* I love the overall character of some players.

DeletedUser

Thanks Leneous,

Your posts are proving to be more true and entertaining to read. It's gonna be a long one and I suggest everyone just enjoy the show as it appears. Don't pre conclude. It spoils the ending, :D

DeletedUser

It's a silly game and people treat it like its the only source of ego boosting they have in their lives. Sad really. Makes me wonder about some of the people I play with.

At least I won't be eating my words at the end of the war lol.

DeletedUser5554

hahaha NOW you got it tiger...welcome to the world of 3 months ago for me...

DeletedUser

Nod, with all due respect; I think you've always been a bit more on the egoish side. That is just my personal opinion said in my methods of true blunt honesty. Then again... Maybe we all are. I have always said the flaws you easiest see in others are the ones you are running from yourself. Maybe I should check my own words. Heh

DeletedUser

Just getting started... Heck it hasn't actually started yet... But will soon enough when DeB finally responds to your aggression...lol

Storarus, it wasn't a -1 just a 1. Took 2 lost 1 = 1. Not that it matters, you are well above that now.. Last I was told you were plus 11 or something???

Neither can I Sanchirx... I will just sit and lob an attack here and there.. Just please leave me alone as I am actually really petrified of your alliance... No really I am. Well kinda anyway. Ok you got me, couldn't care one way of the other.. But will have fun lobbing an attack here and there.. Maybe take a few more cities.. I hear the real estate value if really good in O56. At the same time I was told to avoid O65 as it is over run with rats and roaches.. Don't know how true it is, just telling you what I heard...lol

DeB hasn't done anything... You must mean the first 36 hours or so that we didn't respond... Not sure but has TVB taken anything from us?? Just checking.. Actually what have you done TINUT other then post here.. I haven't even seen an attack report with you name on it never mind conquer a city. Oh let me guess, you are the one that directs others to do the work for you. BTW I am liking O56 so far.. Nice scenery. Will be better as I get rid of more of those pesky red flags though and see them turn blue or green. But I have seen you strategy of "Every city we lose we will just colonize an empty slot" Works for me.. Just PM me when they are big enough to take from you. lol

Done... Next??? Oh yeah Take some more.. I will say this though. The guy from TVB that I have talked to ingame seem to be of good character. Not being I attacked or anything like that. Have received some sarcastic messages but when we actually talked back and forth they are really nice guys. I actually hate to rim some of them.. However it is a game after all and that is the point of the game.. So we will sort it out on the battle field..lol

DeletedUser

LOL what just happened? Either someone's been going round deleting their own messages, or Lord Leif has suddenly developed schizophrenia :O I'm going to miss these ramblings while on holiday :(