Pnp The Blame Flame - DeB vs. Several

DeletedUser

Seems Ive been missing more dramas since I left, not sure its a good thing or not tho :p

Funny how my stats are still higher than most on here too :D

DeletedUser

Hats off to everyone who has participated in the war to date, the BP stats really do tell the tale. I know I have a new found respect for certain members of both alliances... and yes a new scorn for certain players as well. It is still early and anything can happen I am just enjoying the challenge of taking on such good solid players. I can say in all honesty this is some of the most enjoyable game play I have had in a long time.
Some mistakes have been made on both sides but I think it is just getting the rust off the gears as it were... The good solid players are starting to shine and the sleeper builders are also showing their colours. I say at the end of this all sides should take out the builders and scatter them to the rim where they belong.
LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS

DeletedUser5676

This is the score i made 1 week ago ill make an up to date version saturday

IGB:23 VS DeB: 0

VB :36 VS DeB:22

TC:26 VS VB: 2

IGB+VB= 59

TC+DeB = 48

at that time IGB and VB were ahead curious if that is still the case

DeletedUser13294

This is the score i made 1 week ago ill make an up to date version saturday

IGB:23 VS DeB: 0

VB :36 VS DeB:22

TC:26 VS VB: 2

IGB+VB= 59

TC+DeB = 48

at that time IGB and VB were ahead curious if that is still the case

DeB = 27 gains from TVB

TVB = 40 gains from DeB

According to Grepostats, of course. This is from today, not last week, month, year.

PS : This thread is about DeB vs several, not about TC.

DeletedUser5676

This is from today, not last week, month, year.

Lol i said i would make an up to date version saturday :p. Besides its good to see weekly changes in this war. Since no one else really posted anything relating to a score might aswel put in the old one

PS : This thread is about DeB vs several, not about TC.

That is incorrect. It started as DeB vs Several but the fact that TC is conquering one of Deb's main enemies in this war. Then they are part of this thread. They also have a nap and please dont tell me that both of them are conquering VB mainly is just a coicidence ><

DeletedUser

So anyone wants to enlighten on the situation of Sanchirx apart from him being in VM for over a month?

DeletedUser

Got busy with life. Why, you miss me already?

Actually I did, your "intresting" pnp's and smart remarks were missing from the forums, if you know what i mean :D

EDIT: wait are you quitting grepo? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let's just say, I needed a vacation. PnP-ing DeB to the ground was a tough work, if you know what I mean :p

DeletedUser29255

Kinda of funny reading this a couple months after the "big" war and knowing the outcome. Notice a couple of the funny comments just stopped from certain people.