The Bloody Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Now the last thing I want to do is make enemys I just want to know why you lied about your grandma?
u made me your enemy 3 or 4 days ago,coz u cant take your mouth shut.u see,its easy to be rude with a player and after that to check his grepostas.i told u,i was no5 at points and no5 at bpa in eta,and i played only for 3 months.and i was in o64 at the end of him.imagine how late i was started.and it was my first world,and never ask support to conquer.so,lambreta,u be honest,not with me but with u:do u think u can resist to a player who play like me?

DeletedUser

Personally i think lasting longer counts for something. That and i run an alliance too. As Archon Basileus *gasp*

DeletedUser

I dont think that anything of what you guys have posted in the last 3 pages has anything to do with what this thread is about.

If you guys want to show off or boast about how great you are, send private messages to each other.

DeletedUser

the fact that u lead an alliance is not important for me.some peoples r good leader,diplomats,map makers,bla,bla,bla.im good for killing.and im sure that u can run an alliance much better that i can,but im sure im much over you at bpa.time will tell-

DeletedUser

This thread has been off topic since almost the start of the thread. Locking. Tbro, feel free to make a new thread if you wish for your alliance so it isn't full of spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.