Ok we're gonna start This new alliance up in Lambda direction SE
cap:30-40
we have tons of experience members already listed to join
if any1 else would wanna join we search for active and aggresive players
for any more info about signing up pm me. :pro:
imgres

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i was wondering if you could start the alliance in north east so that we could possibly merge. as in your alliance joins ours and gets bigger

DeletedUser6983

Tbro has had this theme before Kappa even opened, he said he would bring it to Lambda once it came out, so he is always 1 step ahead of everyhting

DeletedUser6983

It is only the first day, but we do have a few players that now how to play ;)

DeletedUser

I had quite a few invites within the first few hours of this world opening and out of them all The Bloody Ravens were the only one to not only mail me, but also had checked my grepstats to see if I was worth recruiting.. :) these could do well..

good luck :)

DeletedUser

TBR didnt even invite you Princess Lozza... thats why u didnt get a message

did you read what I wrote? I said you did mail me lol TommyKnight did anyway :) I was being nice about you!! maybe I should take it back if you don't even know who you are trying to recuit lol

:)

and I thought Mutzzy was banned?

DeletedUser6983

Sorry Princess Lozza, i was totally reading the message wrong. My bad

DeletedUser

I had quite a few invites within the first few hours of this world opening and out of them all The Bloody Ravens were the only one to not only mail me, but also had checked my grepstats to see if I was worth recruiting.. :) these could do well..

good luck :)
lozza,u r a week poor player from theta.why do u think ravens need u.they already have the shoes polish.so,relax,u little!

DeletedUser

did you read what I wrote? I said you did mail me lol TommyKnight did anyway :) I was being nice about you!! maybe I should take it back if you don't even know who you are trying to recuit lol

:)

and I thought Mutzzy was banned?

since when u r an admin?mind your own business,mutzzy is at kindergarden,he isnt play in lambda.

Status
Not open for further replies.