The Bloody Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Great who invited him you here then this was my vacation away from you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lam,i think u r very close from danger.check the map,my beloved.

DeletedUser

My Grandma is dead, so she's not. Bummer though they could have been GPbuddies.

DeletedUser

Your leeabitch
ah.i heard that leea is a great player.i think no 1 or no2.always when u see a player very good and very great,u think is me?and by the way,that beast or ***** or whatever is close 2 u?

DeletedUser

Who are you talking about mutzzy? I see no one who could threaten me nearby

DeletedUser

hmm,i understand that u r near to lam.thats not good 4 u.the mirror can be broken.to bad.

DeletedUser

the definition:i was conquering 33 or 32 h away i think.well i know to play,but im not a naturally born leader like u,saf.im just a killer.so,how far u think u must be from a player like me to be safe?

DeletedUser

Mutzzy I'd rather have peace I know you won't like it bit I don't want to do this again

DeletedUser

You are silly and make me laugh :D
That is not a definition, but i'll forgive you because you obviously have trouble speaking english...what language do you speak? i may be able to reply in kind. I have a few hidden away for rainy days.

DeletedUser

You are silly and make me laugh :D
That is not a definition, but i'll forgive you because you obviously have trouble speaking english...what language do you speak? i may be able to reply in kind. I have a few hidden away for rainy days.
i saw many like u.all of them great talkers.all of them fall.im sure u and lam and few others will fall too.only if the grepo will be fair.but,anyway,u can talk as much as u want,we will see who will remain.

DeletedUser

Now the last thing I want to do is make enemys I just want to know why you lied about your grandma?

DeletedUser

Mutzzy, check out my stats in Beta...i've been about since march.

You is goings to falls before me ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.