The boasting beta world news now looking for editors and writers, etc.

DeletedUser

I said I had no literary skills.....at least you know how to read.

DeletedUser8362

if you dont use them they are as good as not there :/

if you have them there, use them... Do you honestly think that you can run a newspaper with out using literary skills??? :pro:

DeletedUser

Right, guys, few things here:

1) Please stop flaming god61 as much as you are, at least he's trying.
2) In other circumstances you guys would be receiving warnings for bullying, if you stop now I'm going to let it pass.
3) god61, I did ask you to send it to me beforehand, to avoid a scenario such as this one, but you didn't. Please do so next time.

DeletedUser

Right, guys, few things here:

1) Please stop flaming god61 as much as you are, at least he's trying.
2) In other circumstances you guys would be receiving warnings for bullying, if you stop now I'm going to let it pass.
3) god61, I did ask you to send it to me beforehand, to avoid a scenario such as this one, but you didn't. Please do so next time.

If you are including me in this message I was merely pointing out how what he said I had said was completely wrong and showed what I did say. Kind of annoying when someone says you have said something which not only you have not said, but you completely disagree with.. I don't call that trying, and his excuse about tabs is lame, it's called copy and paste if that's the case.

DeletedUser

omg nowai...

You should write a novel...

sarcasim and devils look i am trying as you said but you can`t stop the people hating me people hate me in real life i can deal with it and i`ve come to realize that i can`t get everybody to like me so people bully me i`ll deal with it. :)

DeletedUser

sarcasim and devils look i am trying as you said but you can`t stop the people hating me people hate me in real life i can deal with it and i`ve come to realize that i can`t get everybody to like me so people bully me i`ll deal with it. :)

You go god, you tell them, dont let them bully you :)

DeletedUser

If you are including me in this message I was merely pointing out how what he said I had said was completely wrong and showed what I did say. Kind of annoying when someone says you have said something which not only you have not said, but you completely disagree with.. I don't call that trying, and his excuse about tabs is lame, it's called copy and paste if that's the case.

Not you, you were arguing a case against false info, which I read. It's others who i think are being a bit harsh.

DeletedUser

If I came up as harsh it wasn't meant that way. I was originally stating to grab info from all parties involved and even said it was as a tip *from a person with no literary skills* (in which he immediately took on the victim role thinking I slandered him). Which I posted to correct him. Devil I don't mean to try and make a deal or anything but maybe it's not us but him...he is sorta throwing himself on the cross and making us pound in the nails by force. (sorry if the example offends anyone)

DeletedUser

it offends me

Well I already said I was sorry so you didn't have to identify yourself as the offended party. This is exactly what I was talking about. You put yourself out there sorta like Raptok used to do.

DeletedUser

I'm helping god61 currently with his news, hoping to make it better. He has the content (if he wants to do it in short bursts) but it lacks some formatting.

I'm willing to make banners for both sides, maybe one red and one blue, with different quotes on it from the Head Editors. That way we can see who's is who's etc.

I'd probably also make a separate thread for the papers. I can make this good if I want to. :p

DeletedUser

He should interview ingame war leaders :p if they have time or something!

DeletedUser

I'm helping god61 currently with his news, hoping to make it better. He has the content (if he wants to do it in short bursts) but it lacks some formatting.

I'm willing to make banners for both sides, maybe one red and one blue, with different quotes on it from the Head Editors. That way we can see who's is who's etc.

I'd probably also make a separate thread for the papers. I can make this good if I want to. :p

Sorry to double post but ML, if quoted, are to be done so in pink. That is all.