Pnp The boredom is Killing me

jameslongst

Strategos
So many great points to address here where to begin?!

Yep we had a NAP - during which you personally stacked cities that were agreed by TF that would be amicably handed over -then 24 hours later informed us our NAP was over, so in effect your NAP's are purely a method for you to capitalise on what you can't do in game -eg fight by yourselves or get BP without deceit - note this was contrary to all james' orders. so he said jump, you said' me no speakey de english'. Note any success you ever have against any alliance only comes when you negotiate NAP's and join in with 5 other alliances to mop up after they do the heavy lifting.

As for The hell zone situation I think if rou recall it was he and many other players that approached TR as they were unhappy at TF -when they split from you you didn't let them go, it was all declare war and traitor talk - even then TR stayed neutral for weeks til Hellzone approach us to join and again we had no desire for war with you as we were busy moving from 46 all the way up to 44/54. again this was only a small band of a few players who found them selves getting pumped by TF, GOH, RNA and BRB.

As for the merge with LA - I think i speak for everyone when I say ha ha ha ha ha ha!- I think we are all happier fighting it out with you now..infact just picked up a fresh TF city this morning -thanks for that one.

Your vote of confidence inJames reminds me very much of when an under fire soccer manager gets the unequivocal backing of the board before being sacked. I am pretty sure he will remain in charge as long as he keeps calling the shots you want -one of which seems to be this war.

BLAH BLAH BLAH... Your endless talking is enough to break up any NAP lol.

You're overview shows you don't know quite as much as you think you do Kitty Cat Man. No need to answer all that useless spin. And yes, you guys are managing to take some cities this time. Mighty Manti Warriors against inactives mostly. Not too impressed yet.

If you want to know about True Fear ask SFHITMAN (No F), he is getting to know us pretty well I think.

Much love Kitty Man see you soon,
J

DeletedUser

jameslongst said:
Mighty Manti Warriors against inactives mostly. ..If you want to know about True Fear ask SFHITMAN

pot kettle. are you an inactive too??- was pretty easy revolting the 'leader' of TF on a ww island no less -ps better tell your players on those islands sling nukes aren't the best defence either, Mynamelegion had one just sitting there with no ls or trans either, what he was doing with it I'm not sure but he probably liked looking at 1 city that has offence in it lol!! (you got a keeper there... when he left TR -and why not ask him about me while your on the subject of SFhitman?,Myname is a master at stacking pleas but still losing cities - 4 to me now - not a snipe in him at all)..

BLAH BLAH BLAH... Your endless talking is enough to break up any NAP lol.

yes its annoying when someone refutes your arguments with the actual facts innit?:D

Much love Kitty Man see you soon,

I genuinely hope so mate.lets see how TF do against a player for a change eh? my bet is you'll have to beg any of the other 5 alliances your allied with to hit me too to even get close to taking a city from me. Much better have tried, and believe me it aint you mate

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos
pot kettle. are you an inactive too??- was pretty easy revolting the 'leader' of TF on a ww island no less -ps better tell your players on those islands sling nukes aren't the best defence either, Mynamelegion had one just sitting there with no ls or trans either, what he was doing with it I'm not sure but he probably liked looking at 1 city that has offence in it lol!! (you got a keeper there... when he left TR -and why not ask him about me while your on the subject of SFhitman?,Myname is a master at stacking pleas but still losing cities - 4 to me now - not a snipe in him at all)..

yes its annoying when someone refutes your arguments with the actual facts innit?:D

I genuinely hope so mate.lets see how TF do against a player for a change eh? my bet is you'll have to beg any of the other 5 alliances your allied with to hit me too to even get close to taking a city from me. Much better have tried, and believe me it aint you mate

I don't know boss sounds a little shaky to me. Everybody see the Kitty Cat??? Hissing and spitting and clawing the furniture.

You think we took that island from you (yes, we took that whole island from you) to build wonders on it? Keep dreaming Garfield! BUT DONT WORRY!!! In a couple of months it will be Easter, and you guys can stock back up right?!?

DeletedUser

I have just discovered in the New school Grepolis making a thread
like this is a sure fire way of making sure no alliance ever attacks you..in EN1-52 my screen would be lit up like a christmas tree but here everyone seems to be scared of a little competition (as much as 1 player can offer)... how times have changed. :(

DeletedUser51368

I have just discovered in the New school Grepolis making a thread
like this is a sure fire way of making sure no alliance ever attacks you..in EN1-52 my screen would be lit up like a christmas tree but here everyone seems to be scared of a little competition (as much as 1 player can offer)... how times have changed. :(

You are probably bored because you can only take internals and inactives. More sucking less teeth Baitch (new tag line for you)

DeletedUser

Name all the internals and in actives i took v's active conquests from TF alone (don't worry i will wait) tho i am pretty sure it will get stuck in the gap between my teeth anyway ball bag.. sorry bean bag. :p

meanwhile i am planted in the heart of TF territory on 2 potential WW islands and not one of you has the minerals to left click attack ..lions led by donkeys

last 2 conquests . shame TF leaders don't rate their own players lol!Screen Shot 2016-01-24 at 15.52.12.png

Superteam was inactive, ?my name is legion is inactive (4 cities)?, Hellgiver is inactive? Jmkit is inactive ? All mine now - all poorly defended by Tf so in fairness i can see why James and co would claim they were in actives- they play to that standard.

Guys you need to stop projecting and start protecting..hitting Inactives is Tf's Mo (well that and sabotaging allies, backstabbing and general cowardice in the fighting anyone without a whole server backing you up )

DeletedUser51368

Name all the internals and in actives i took v's active conquests from TF alone (don't worry i will wait) tho i am pretty sure it will get stuck in the gap between my teeth anyway ball bag.. sorry bean bag. :p

meanwhile i am planted in the heart of TF territory on 2 potential WW islands and not one of you has the minerals to left click attack ..lions led by donkeys

last 2 conquests . shame TF leaders don't rate their own players lol!View attachment 11789

Superteam was inactive, ?my name is legion is inactive (4 cities)?, Hellgiver is inactive? Jmkit is inactive ? All mine now - all poorly defended by Tf so in fairness i can see why James and co would claim they were in actives- they play to that standard.

Guys you need to stop projecting and start protecting..hitting Inactives is Tf's Mo (well that and sabotaging allies, backstabbing and general cowardice in the fighting anyone without a whole server backing you up )

We should look at your 7k of live takes not the 100K of internals.

jameslongst

Strategos

last 2 conquests . shame TF leaders don't rate their own players lol!View attachment 11789

You're a 50 million point alliance that has to fight with spies and propaganda instead of going toe to toe. You founded cities in 035??? How tough you are !!!

DeletedUser

We should look at your 7k of live takes not the 100K of internals.

erm 19 enemy takes, 11 internals (i realise we should just give these to you to be fair), 1 non affiliated (oh 7 colonisations - those are important to build a core, helps you win btw) - i presume your use of Grepointel matches your Ingame ability BawBag? :p

jameslongst said:
You're a 50 million point alliance that has to fight with spies and propaganda instead of going toe to toe. You founded cities in 035??? How tough you are !!!

We use any tactic thats within the rules to win, part of that includes not attacking a wonder island 2 oceans away from my power base -i founded A city in your core to get you to fight an active for once, and quite easily Conquested the other on your 1 WW island that was within my reach. i realise as so called leader this is all above your pay grade but 16 hr CS's tend not to land well -even against TF. As for propaganda= what little old me is enough to defeat you all?? -i'm the only one doing PnP here are you honestly saying I am defeating your whole alliance? Is that why you aren't attacking me, cos of PnP..? maybe you need to play Farmville?

As for the 50million point thing ahem, we built it from scratch but go add up the points of every alliance fighting us in your little coalition near on double that amount buddy..things must be getting tough there. so far your complaint and excuse list is fascinating
1. we use gold too much (ahem ok james - its only us that does this at all)
2. We use spies (had a quite interesting convo with a player in Tf and GOh who was quite happy to quote me TR alliance MM's)
3. We have to many points..(?)
4. we have used Propaganda (we invented it By the way - the header PnP didn't exist on the forums til TR was formed)
5. I founded 1 city in your core (players have has cities in our core and fought for they them..i mean i can't even go there, this is a war game you know, maybe you don't)

I am not even anywhere close to understanding your points( i think at this stage we will just call them excuses) but i will tell you a few things we didn't do..we never stacked allied inactives to claim DBP when they went for an agreed internalisation...we never made NAP's then plotted internally to bring that new ally down almost straightaway or laugh that they were getting hit instead of us - or purposefully not send them support. We also never came crying on here whenever we where out classed by anyone. you could learn a lot from us james, but I think you are getting new lessons everyday anyway.

jameslongst

Strategos
erm 19 enemy takes, 11 internals (i realise we should just give these to you to be fair), 1 non affiliated (oh 7 colonisations - those are important to build a core, helps you win btw) - i presume your use of Grepointel matches your Ingame ability BawBag? :p

We use any tactic thats within the rules to win, part of that includes not attacking a wonder island 2 oceans away from my power base -i founded A city in your core to get you to fight an active for once, and quite easily Conquested the other on your 1 WW island that was within my reach. i realise as so called leader this is all above your pay grade but 16 hr CS's tend not to land well -even against TF. As for propaganda= what little old me is enough to defeat you all?? -i'm the only one doing PnP here are you honestly saying I am defeating your whole alliance? Is that why you aren't attacking me, cos of PnP..? maybe you need to play Farmville?

As for the 50million point thing ahem, we built it from scratch but go add up the points of every alliance fighting us in your little coalition near on double that amount buddy..things must be getting tough there. so far your complaint and excuse list is fascinating
1. we use gold too much (ahem ok james - its only us that does this at all)
2. We use spies (had a quite interesting convo with a player in Tf and GOh who was quite happy to quote me TR alliance MM's)
3. We have to many points..(?)
4. we have used Propaganda (we invented it By the way - the header PnP didn't exist on the forums til TR was formed)
5. I founded 1 city in your core (players have has cities in our core and fought for they them..i mean i can't even go there, this is a war game you know, maybe you don't)

I am not even anywhere close to understanding your points( i think at this stage we will just call them excuses) but i will tell you a few things we didn't do..we never stacked allied inactives to claim DBP when they went for an agreed internalisation...we never made NAP's then plotted internally to bring that new ally down almost straightaway or laugh that they were getting hit instead of us - or purposefully not send them support. We also never came crying on here whenever we where out classed by anyone. you could learn a lot from us james, but I think you are getting new lessons everyday anyway.

Oh no the 50 million point alliance is getting bullied...wah! Someone help them please!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!

DeletedUser48096

In fairness you can't say it isn't warranted James, I mean its not like TR made a point of alienating their former allies............. Oh Wait....

DeletedUser

jameslongst said:
Oh no the 50 million point alliance is getting bullied...wah! Someone help them please!!!!!

and thats what you took from that whole post lol!!!

DeletedUser51368

your Ingame ability BawBag?

And yet more takes than you.

Those live takes from the disbanded raptor pack and 4horse that you outnumbered 50-1 must have been tough for you. No I use GRC. lol

DeletedUser

Talking about outnumbering alliances LOL!!! name me one alliance you ever took on without the whole server behind you..??!! ah pots and kettles flying everywhere..must presume the 2004 in your IGN relates to your DOB and you must be obviously very tired and in need of a nap so now add this to the list above

6. we are not allowed to take anyones cities because see point 3.* this rule only applies to TR.( past size and situation of the server won't be taken into account..TR spawned one day as a 50 million point alliance out of no where)
Bawbag said:
And yet more takes than you.
just wasted 1 minute of my life looking thru your list of internals and conquests from - drumroll-absolutley not one player who is active or not an internal..lol!! Oh dear all those guys in ocean 48 and 58 must be terrified of you, dint even realise the oceans went that far south - great BP too BTW ..ha ha ha ha!!!

when daddy turns the WiFi on again in the morning get back to me... :p

DeletedUser51368

Talking about outnumbering alliances LOL!!! name me one alliance you ever took on without the whole server behind you..??!! ah pots and kettles flying everywhere..must presume the 2004 in your IGN relates to your DOB and you must be obviously very tired and in need of a nap so now add this to the list above

6. we are not allowed to take anyones cities because see point 3.* this rule only applies to TR.( past size and situation of the server won't be taken into account..TR spawned one day as a 50 million point alliance out of no where)

just wasted 1 minute of my life looking thru your list of internals and conquests from - drumroll-absolutley not one player who is active or not an internal..lol!! Oh dear all those guys in ocean 48 and 58 must be terrified of you, dint even realise the oceans went that far south - great BP too BTW ..ha ha ha ha!!!

when daddy turns the WiFi on again in the morning get back to me... :p

I wasted 30 seconds, on your stats you owe 7 hours pay. 6 Internals, all the rest are live. Passed you once in this world already and O48 I will be doing it again

DeletedUser

passed me mate? you couldn't pass water.. your city takes and BP speak for them south i mean self..yes in 48 taking 2k cities and building them up you will have great fun - BlackBag2004 King of the (outer) Rim..

tell me being that far out on the rim is there a time lag in you posting messages on the TF forum?..i'd say it must take a day for them to reach Tf's core.

DeletedUser51368

passed me mate? you couldn't pass water.. your city takes and BP speak for them south i mean self..yes in 48 taking 2k cities and building them up you will have great fun - BlackBag2004 King of the (outer) Rim..

tell me being that far out on the rim is there a time lag in you posting messages on the TF forum?..i'd say it must take a day for them to reach Tf's core.

No different from O35/45. Your inability to take anything hasn't changed in 4 months despite the restart from a 300k account and the various name changes to your alliance. Same sh@t different day