Pnp The boredom is Killing me

DeletedUser

Hello En85,

I would like to send an open invitation to all members of BRB, AFC, Eagle, Antimatter, 4H, Pale horse and any one else currently engaged in this 'war' with The Resistance, TF and TD. I would like to invite all of you to take 1 city from me, any single city and i will quit.

No matter whom I attack , I never get hit back, no matter who's cities I take I am left alone my meger 80k DBP comes from a few random attacks and supporting other players. You will all never win this way unless somehow Grepolis hold a ' send in 5 chocolate bar wrappers and you win a WW competition'. So with 6 months left to run but most likely 4 til TR and our allies easily win the server, I beg you all come together and formulate some sort of strategy and attack me. If you take 1 city I swear on the gods of grep I will leave never to return. Due to boredom i will be in VM til monday 11th of january -I expect some kind of response when i get back, gives you all plenty of time to figure out how to left click on attack.

Jamo

AKA Mr.GoodKat

Edit - just FYI, I am normally offline between 0200 Gmt- 0700 GMT..I get up then , have a shower at about 07:30 go work out til around 10:00..at 13:00 i eat a bagel and smoke a cigarette. - i do some work online til about 21:00 when i usually treat myself to a glass or two of rakija. depending on how my wife is feeling i may well be unable to connect between 22:00 and 22:02 (ifs she is lucky ;p). I do use attack alarm but don't worry I suck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48256

You better be scared people, Jamovic knows how to snipe... Shame it was his own revolt attack.. On an internal.. :p

8f21db361a325bbf3ea5b4e399a0cc7d.png3fbe9231806a5216b85997d6ca5393a2.png

Hehe, good luck!

DeletedUser48096

If your looking for something to do I see that Yaznoov's VM has ended, Shame he is just another BRB inactive though.

DeletedUser

strike TF off there, its the resistance v's the server ...again. That didn't take long.

DeletedUser

I look at it this way. TF has good players but very very weak leadership. the typer of leader that wants to hold on to power not by being strong but by believing what others tell him to boost his ego. At TR we had a choice to start hammering you straight away at TF but choose not to despite your obvious move to war (that is the act of a friend BTW) - seems VONL is the one calling the shots at TF.

No we thought we'd give you a chance to act right, but for the 4th time now TF have done what is in their interests alone and gone with the numbers, makes me wonder how any can trust you as you flit from side to side again and again? In TR you had an ally, you were obviously dissuaded by some alliance or players to side against us yet again - but this time you will be on your own. Certainly if we had the same MO we could of turned to any number of alliances and called NAP and put you out the game completely .. but we are Resistance and I love these odds - we'l play the game - you keep on cuddling whatever alliance suits you, you can't do it alone thats for sure.

jameslongst

Strategos
I look at it this way. TF has good players but very very weak leadership. the typer of leader that wants to hold on to power not by being strong but by believing what others tell him to boost his ego. At TR we had a choice to start hammering you straight away at TF but choose not to despite your obvious move to war (that is the act of a friend BTW) - seems VONL is the one calling the shots at TF.

No we thought we'd give you a chance to act right, but for the 4th time now TF have done what is in their interests alone and gone with the numbers, makes me wonder how any can trust you as you flit from side to side again and again? In TR you had an ally, you were obviously dissuaded by some alliance or players to side against us yet again - but this time you will be on your own. Certainly if we had the same MO we could of turned to any number of alliances and called NAP and put you out the game completely .. but we are Resistance and I love these odds - we'l play the game - you keep on cuddling whatever alliance suits you, you can't do it alone thats for sure.

At least you don't sound bored anymore. Im glad we could relieve you of that terrible burden.

And move on to something else. Your whole "us against the server" thing is getting very very old.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Still bored mate,just like your leadership seems like Vonl is the only one doing any work in attack too.( and bless him when he runs out of Event Tabs what will he do?)

the whole server being against us is not a problem, never was, at least (unlike anyone allied to TF) we know where we stand all the time :p

jameslongst

Strategos
Still bored mate,just like your leadership seems like Vonl is the only one doing any work in attack too.( and bless him when he runs out of Event Tabs what will he do?)

the whole server being against us is not a problem, never was, at least (unlike anyone allied to TF) we know where we stand all the time :p

How quickly the kitty cat man changes his tune. Time will tell about the leadership as always. Im not worried, but tbh you sound a little worried. Or maybe you're right just still bored.

Have a good VM Mr Purr kitty

DeletedUser

change what tune? I still respect Tf always did - just now not your word (like anyone else in En85) or your ability to control your alliance despite calling your self founder.
I am terrified, last time we fought I only took 3 cities from TF..i have to do much much better this time. :D

DeletedUser10335

This is interesting... i will have to look that mr. kitty up in the game. :)
:eek:

DeletedUser

Are you sure you are going to be around long enough buddy? I'd hate to attack your alliance and watch you all run to vm again :p

DeletedUser10335

who ran into vmode because of an attack? Ever heard of Christmas? unless you are a JW or a muslim. everybody else celebrates Christmas.
and who wants to be glued to a computer or phone during family time?

DeletedUser48096

Exactly Jamo.. I think those BRB members still remaining in ocean 34 (Helena, Bananaman, Smelly Armpit, ragtag741, kyledon, shazza812, CyrusZogOmega2, VIOL4TOR et al.) must all be celebrating a unique to BRB extended version of Christmas...... :p

DeletedUser10335

its not unique. those parts of the world get long holidays. for example where i live, most people dont go back to work until next week.
if you ever have played this game long, you will know this time of year lots of people quit, and go inactive as well. but a few are still on holidays.

DeletedUser52079

We had a NAP, a cease fire. Not a pending pact or wotnot.
When I was in GoH and you lot sweet talked hellzone into trying to break TF from within you made things clear.
We will not merge with LR even tho you guys have some wet dreams about it.
And like always, James is the man.
If he says jump I jump.

DeletedUser52079

Exactly Jamo.. I think those BRB members still remaining in ocean 34 (Helena, Bananaman, Smelly Armpit, ragtag741, kyledon, shazza812, CyrusZogOmega2, VIOL4TOR et al.) must all be celebrating a unique to BRB extended version of Christmas...... :p

They will BRB sooner or later :D

DeletedUser48096

its not unique. those parts of the world get long holidays. for example where i live, most people dont go back to work until next week.
if you ever have played this game long, you will know this time of year lots of people quit, and go inactive as well. but a few are still on holidays.

I know this game and I know that people have lives outside of this game, Just saying that this definetly seems like a very extreme example on your part as it appears as highly specific to a number of BRBs players.. Occams Razor applies here and Iam calling nonsense on it so keep going Stripling because you are convincing nobody. :p

We know full well that most of those players in VM in BRB aren't coming back.. Oh how the mighty have fallen and the excuses they make to save face..

DeletedUser

We had a NAP, a cease fire. Not a pending pact or wotnot.
When I was in GoH and you lot sweet talked hellzone into trying to break TF from within you made things clear.
We will not merge with LR even tho you guys have some wet dreams about it.
And like always, James is the man.
If he says jump I jump.

So many great points to address here where to begin?!

Yep we had a NAP - during which you personally stacked cities that were agreed by TF that would be amicably handed over -then 24 hours later informed us our NAP was over, so in effect your NAP's are purely a method for you to capitalise on what you can't do in game -eg fight by yourselves or get BP without deceit - note this was contrary to all james' orders. so he said jump, you said' me no speakey de english'. Note any success you ever have against any alliance only comes when you negotiate NAP's and join in with 5 other alliances to mop up after they do the heavy lifting.

As for The hell zone situation I think if rou recall it was he and many other players that approached TR as they were unhappy at TF -when they split from you you didn't let them go, it was all declare war and traitor talk - even then TR stayed neutral for weeks til Hellzone approach us to join and again we had no desire for war with you as we were busy moving from 46 all the way up to 44/54. again this was only a small band of a few players who found them selves getting pumped by TF, GOH, RNA and BRB.

As for the merge with LA - I think i speak for everyone when I say ha ha ha ha ha ha!- I think we are all happier fighting it out with you now..infact just picked up a fresh TF city this morning -thanks for that one.

Your vote of confidence inJames reminds me very much of when an under fire soccer manager gets the unequivocal backing of the board before being sacked. I am pretty sure he will remain in charge as long as he keeps calling the shots you want -one of which seems to be this war.