Pnp THE BORG: Resistance is Futile

DeletedUser46838

Resistance Is Futile

Once a upon a time, there was an alliance called The Borg. They usually appear in almost every world and they usually last about 3-4 weeks, depending on the game speed. But this time, they're here longer than usual and apparently, they are in the top 15 rankings....

How are they not be destroyed yet?!?

Well, here's the answer:

5684222d-d9b9-46cf-83a2-2c3815f9886c_zps68b9e955.jpg

e11450fc-1fcc-401b-bc98-bfe2a1890e9b_zpsae7f4ae5.jpg

The Borg decided to pact with BOTH of them! And they are at war with each other!

Woohoo!

That's all folks!

DeletedUser46838

You see there's a war between Riots and Epic.

The Borg is Pact with BOTH of them.

DeletedUser44089

It's PnP, if it makes sense or doesn't poke fun, then it shouldn't exist :p, so let this one exist.

DeletedUser47940

Hate to sound like the tribal nub but what does PnP exactly mean?

DeletedUser11886

The BORG is neutral. Rock, EPIC and NR were Nap'd and technically allies before going to war after being backstabbed by epic. Borg just happened to be caught inbetween.

DeletedUser30490

the backstabbing happened the other way around
it all started cause of NR's faults

DeletedUser11886

There were some pretty damn well far ahead planned attacks to be honest on your fault. We had no intention in any of our forums (this I can be completely honest to) on attacking you at all.

Perhaps it was our fault for not seeing this, and we should have planned a backup just in case your alliance decided to no longer be friendly :|

DeletedUser33530

Why you know make PnP funny?

I guess what I'm trying to say is
why-so-serious-.jpg

DeletedUser

I am still missing the point why borg is the subject here, rather than the other obvious issue.

DeletedUser33530

Cause he chose to make Borg the subject lol. There are plenty of other places to talk about this worlds other "issues" as you call them.

DeletedUser11886

lol. Issues are just problems. Problems are just issues.

DeletedUser

Resistance Is Futile
Once a upon a time, there was an alliance called The Borg. They usually appear in almost every world and they usually last about 3-4 weeks, depending on the game speed. But this time, they're here longer than usual and apparently, they are in the top 15 rankings....

Hey, mister, who owns O65? and who is now #10 overall? GO BORG! :D

DeletedUser47981

Kyiell if you want I can show you proof that NR was planning to go to war with us while we had a PACT/NAP. You should maybe ask for a look inside your hidden forums.

EPIC found out; Confirmed it and waited for you guys to start attacking. When we lost 2 cities to NR we attacked. We didn't have a OP planned we did however have discussions on how we were going to handle NR if the rumors where true; Which of course happened to be or else the war would've never started.

DeletedUser33530

If someone in your alliance demanded to see the hidden forums would you let them?