Pnp THE BORG: Resistance is Futile

DeletedUser47981

Depending on the certain information they requested. We can always screen capture it for them. We got nothing to hide and EPIC players know it. ;)

DeletedUser33530

You did not answer my question. Would you give them internals access if they demanded it. Not screen shots, actual internal access so they can see everything.

DeletedUser30490

why would you do that COD??

and can we stop talking about Epic and NR 24/7 now:p
how about some Ruse and OV action?

DeletedUser11886

I only believe a problemic leadership would give their members access to internals... Its similar to be giving a private in an army, plans for an attack on the enemy front lines in a major war. You can't tell if they're a spy or not.

Why are you guys trying to put out that you have a spy or traitor in our alliance that has access to our internals? We already know...

DeletedUser33530

why would you do that COD??

and can we stop talking about Epic and NR 24/7 now:p
how about some Ruse and OV action?
I believe you mean "what would I do" lol.
I would tell the guy heck no and watch him very closely.
I only pointed this out as I felt he was being hypocritical

DeletedUser11886

Hmm, I should try doing that and seeing how fast I would be kicked out of my alliance.

DeletedUser

I agree. These used to be funny

Well yeah but this is still a new world so PnPs will not be of good standard for another while when there is some more big competition/wars.... then the PnP bants will begin.

DeletedUser41693

Coming from an Evolution member(we're at war with The BORG),I haven't seen a worse alliance in Grepolis,you can easily find 200000-300000 point alliances that are stronger than The BORG(~2 million points).Fighting with them is like getting free bp :D

DeletedUser31741

Coming from an Evolution member(we're at war with The BORG),I haven't seen a worse alliance in Grepolis,you can easily find 200000-300000 point alliances that are stronger than The BORG(~2 million points).Fighting with them is like getting free bp :D
Don't underestimate them mate,there is maybe sleeping beast hiding behind that name.
You don't want to upset them.
If they attack us with all those brims and transports again,we will be in a big trouble xD

DeletedUser

Don't underestimate them mate,there is maybe sleeping beast hiding behind that name.
You don't want to upset them.
If they attack us with all those brims and transports again,we will be in a big trouble xD

That ain't me dat attacked with birs :)

DeletedUser45380

Wiki your siege didn't last long enough for my flyers or ls to break it. ;)

DeletedUser11886

Hmm, I might want to learn from some tactics and start attacking with fireships, I heard that is useful?

DeletedUser31143

New to this world; out in O75 and BORG looked (on paper) to be a good alliance. I spent 9 1/2 hours there. Ended up quitting and starting my own alliance - waiting to find a halfway competent alliance here in the outer rim.
As for BORG's tactics, they move the incompetent players to their inner core rather than teaching them the proper way to play the game. Sad; terrible alliance to be a noob. I remember making a lot of mistakes as a noob, but senior players in my alliance had me read some of the many forum guides.