The Brotherhood! Expanding!!!

DeletedUser

Hello,
I am rickeyrae the leader and founder of The Brotherhood a alliance in O44. We are a strong proud group looking to expand our reach. If you are active loyal and wish to do something bigger in this game join us! We always lisen to what you have to say no one is to low to have a opinion and we always suport echother in our times of need. If you are in O44 or near it measange me or post here. We would be hounored to have you as a member of The Brotherhood

DeletedUser

Why

Why is that too many?? we have strong allies i thought that was good!!:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Pacts are like Facebook 'friends' ... if you have too many they're not credible ! How many of your pacts would go to war FOR you if it came to the crunch !?

DeletedUser

We have a pact with them and will help them with anything we can, as we know everyone is still growing-war isnt recommended quite yet-but we would assist in any way possible:)....(That dosent mean I recommend that many pacts though, because the fact is most wouldnt go to war unless it benfited them as well)

DeletedUser

one phrase

IN THE END - THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE - ALL PACTS MEAN THAT ONE OF YOU IS GOING TO STAB THE OTHER IN THE BACK