The Buccaneers

DeletedUser

Pirates are in. We need your gold :) lots of us from paros :)

DeletedUser44027

Whatever floats your boat, but personally, I think you guys are a sinking ship. :p

please don't rim me

DeletedUser5061

Don't know what kad is doing but I plan to cause havoc on the real one so gonna get some practice in. Last time I played farming was too time consuming now some tranny named Andromeda telling me to do island quests on top of that, back in my days we used to build slingers and cats called that beasting looks like things have changed a lot.

DeletedUser

Don't know what kad is doing but I plan to cause havoc on the real one so gonna get some practice in. Last time I played farming was too time consuming now some tranny named Andromeda telling me to do island quests on top of that, back in my days we used to build slingers and cats called that beasting looks like things have changed a lot.

Lmfao i'm done!!

DeletedUser

wahaha ur incredible !!!

DeletedUser40642

Well, she's kind of.. attractive.. depends on the angle you're looking from. She is blond though, so she's got that going on for her.