THE BYBLOS SHOWDOWN

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Thats something acceptable, and btw honestly thanks for replying in a mature way which promotes dialogue!

Considering the amount of fighters that left pigs, someone over there made a mistake probably...A group of elites cant be disbanded so easily, while they were winning their big war...

it was very simple.. top fighters had a discussion and we decided that playing with/under WHG is not an option, and neither was joining/working with PN/Savages, so we just didnt want to spend any RL time on it basically, nothing too fancy, very simple, i told my guys if anyone wants to join Savages il make it happen and help them get in if they want to play fight LoTR if they want to fight PN/Savages il talk to WHG about them re-joining..

DeletedUser55202

Sad to watch skilled players quit this way but it happens frequently...thats life i guess :p

DeletedUser54384

Arrogant once again, but i will give it a go once more, dont know what i am trying to do here...

Crappy diplo while you were saying that you were the master of diplomacy, you must change one of these, they dont fit together ;)

As for the handling/loosing cities, whatever you did with your cities you are now left with 8 while rimlords have 700 in the ocean you were your alliance's core was, that is a lose for you no matter how you want to express it in order to believe that you are still a grepogod...And you know something, you might be the best player/diplomat/leader/strategist of this game, giving up because the diplo you did failed is not something the real good players do...You could have stayed and fight, win eventually because you cant lose cities as your are saying, but you chose to leave because of the betrayal?? Really? You advertise yourself by being the best and you quit because you were left with no allies? Come on, i thought you were better than this...

I can voice my opinion whenever i want, if you cant handle criticism dont read and answer to me...And because you will reply with arrogance once again and i am not going to reply you back because the discussion will be lowered to your level and you will win by experience, the one and only question you must make to yourself is " If i am saying i am the best and i am not losing cities, why did i gave up my cities instead of fight and win? " ...When you give yourself the answer to this question, you will realise what image you created ;)

If you can dedicate all your time to this game then maybe you can stay and play in the middle of two groups totalling above 250-300 players.

For the rest, just shut up about his our the decision of others who decided to leave this world after certain things happened, you are none to judge them!

DeletedUser55202

Open a dictionary, find the word "judge", compare the meaning with what i wrote, understand that, and then come again to apologize for your immaturity!

Discussion is not judging mr angry cat! I didnt judge anyone for anything, i asked why did he quit after saying that he cant lose cities only handoff them... And if you want to be someone's lawer, study some law tactics because you are 100% failing at it!

As for your first sentence, i can totally agree with that statement!

DeletedUser54360

For how long was we in your ally? How did we enter your ally? We never came by choice so we made the choice to exit. We didn't want to be part of the large mega alliances we like to be a tight knit, skilled group of players showing that the "elite" can take on the numbers and win!
The opposit of the LOTR ethos

I have read this nonsense for long enough. You METZ can't talk about my ethos as you do not know what it is . However one thing is clear it is not what you are.

The "elite" can win cities but not a world without numbers. All you swaggerers puff the same smoke till it comes to wonders time and then suddenly you want something different.

The Soviet Union won no battles for most of The Second World War - The Pnazers and Tigers were elite Tank Groups but they lost eventually.

LOTR players can face up to their shortcomings address them and get better . WE are not crippled by your ETHOS Band together link up with a big group PRETENDING we are independant and then pick off a few weak links.

But you seem to be paraylsed with fear at ours . Namely that Mixed Ability players can eventually win a World - despite not being invited into your "Elitest " Universe.

I will play with these players till the end win or lose and we will be better for it whatever the outcome.

YOU you will still be an noob when this world ends. 30 pieces is still 30 pieces whatever your excuse .

"I don't like WG" OH BOO HOO It is still 30 pieces of Silver as far as your ex team mates are concerned.

Detritis like you that EAGERLY attack their ex team mates > Don't you evr dare to presume you possess any understanding of LOTR ETHOS
whatsoever.

If you think tyhat you are delusional..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

Open a dictionary, find the word "judge", compare the meaning with what i wrote, understand that, and then come again to apologize for your immaturity!

Discussion is not judging mr angry cat! I didnt judge anyone for anything, i asked why did he quit after saying that he cant lose cities only handoff them... And if you want to be someone's lawer, study some law tactics because you are 100% failing at it!

As for your first sentence, i can totally agree with that statement!

Can I ask you to stop needling Lion and Lethal . Savage did the dirty on them - it is as simple as that. I understand their decision - they were in an impossible position and LOTR is in a false ranking right now . Rank 4 was about right for us.

We would still be in Rank 4 with our backs against the wall in ocean 55 had this not happened.

King Soos

Strategos
Arrogant once again, but i will give it a go once more, dont know what i am trying to do here...

Crappy diplo while you were saying that you were the master of diplomacy, you must change one of these, they dont fit together ;)

As for the handling/loosing cities, whatever you did with your cities you are now left with 8 while rimlords have 700 in the ocean you were your alliance's core was, that is a lose for you no matter how you want to express it in order to believe that you are still a grepogod...And you know something, you might be the best player/diplomat/leader/strategist of this game, giving up because the diplo you did failed is not something the real good players do...You could have stayed and fight, win eventually because you cant lose cities as your are saying, but you chose to leave because of the betrayal?? Really? You advertise yourself by being the best and you quit because you were left with no allies? Come on, i thought you were better than this...

I can voice my opinion whenever i want, if you cant handle criticism dont read and answer to me...And because you will reply with arrogance once again and i am not going to reply you back because the discussion will be lowered to your level and you will win by experience, the one and only question you must make to yourself is " If i am saying i am the best and i am not losing cities, why did i gave up my cities instead of fight and win? " ...When you give yourself the answer to this question, you will realise what image you created ;)

never read so much rubbish, flopturnriver what are u even arguing

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
i am bored and i dont care who takes my cities anymore just want them gone.. so.. my actions below might explain or trigger some people towards exactly what i want..

sB1mBJPcQ52p1yS2IWu6mA.png

8KU_CTQzSBijICk2FqqABw.png

yhpWDfsGSU6PZ_qe3Rg7uQ.png

fPzObZ78Te21bLIu4EFSeg.png

smkKItW0RKexaK2hxiM1Rg.png

4a3c3e9ddb89babe1ae32689dd958171.jpg

DeletedUser54984

I have read this nonsense for long enough. You METZ can't talk about my ethos as you do not know what it is . However one thing is clear it is not what you are.

The "elite" can win cities but not a world without numbers. All you swaggerers puff the same smoke till it comes to wonders time and then suddenly you want something different.

The Soviet Union won no battles for most of The Second World War - The Pnazers and Tigers were elite Tank Groups but they lost eventually.

LOTR players can face up to their shortcomings address them and get better . WE are not crippled by your ETHOS Band together link up with a big group PRETENDING we are independant and then pick off a few weak links.

But you seem to be paraylsed with fear at ours . Namely that Mixed Ability players can eventually win a World - despite not being invited into your "Elitest " Universe.

I will play with these players till the end win or lose and we will be better for it whatever the outcome.

YOU you will still be an noob when this world ends. 30 pieces is still 30 pieces whatever your excuse .

"I don't like WG" OH BOO HOO It is still 30 pieces of Silver as far as your ex team mates are concerned.

Detritis like you that EAGERLY attack their ex team mates > Don't you evr dare to presume you possess any understanding of LOTR ETHOS
whatsoever.

If you think tyhat you are delusional..

BLABLABLA

I never thought I would say this but your boring me, You talk like I play this game for a gold pixel crown!
What part of anything I said tells you that?"uh oh he doesn't want a crown" that is right WG no crown for me.
me being a "noob" that is a matter of opinion I guess and who knows I might feel the same if somebody was pointing out my short comings in public!
Iv seen many a WW race and there is one thing im sure of, a bunch of novice part time players will not beat an experienced, organised, full time team.

just one more thing " attacks ex team mates" depends on what constitutes a team mate in your eyes. I was never LOTR I would never want to be we got dumped there for a short time unfortunately due to events out of my control.

still considering I dont have the character
So7P1yAgTu6gzuyhzvH2Qg.png

or set of skills for your ally, but good enough for your "MTG" most trusted group and council??

THE RIMLORDS MTG

Peebzzz
Lord Haakon
KallyWally
PabloGarcia
2n1p3r
sanela33
Djr2015
jessss ninja
zoka7
ticina
1ago
prkosa
hrdinajr
pohhkotti
Fontenay
Mr SLiiCKsHoTzZz
tonytanks
thisisanoutrage
pawcio the magnificent
Shuri2060
ZenMeister
jameshillcali
KenpoKid
corvair
Goldborn24
JoelM012
Belerophon2
ESKIMI
ballidaniel
Tetra 2.0
lukjackm
Helloon
Kinga Kingus
atheo
Baradino
legolaji
-yonus-

IF YOU AINT ON THE LIST..... YOU AINT TRUSTED!

P.S. just noticed that list must be smaller now huh? hahah

DeletedUser54360

Possibly you dont see the irony of being trusted despite formerly having been an enemy. You choose to cling to bitterness and water that plant daily till it grows and consumes you . I do not .

Yes the list is smaller by a few but there are also new additions. Players whose character matches or outshines their game play ability - which sadly yours does not.

Being good at a game does not stop you from being an noob Or from being proud of that fact.

Few apart from your co-conspirators and my open enemies will read this exchange and do anything other than mark you down as detritus for future reference.

I am glad you dont want a Crown because you are not likely to get one.

Whether I do or don't won't be decided by you .

But WIN LOSE or DRAW I will still be THE RIMLORD at the end of BYBLOS and you will still be an noob.

Toodles! :p get that watercan refilled !:rolleyes:

DeletedUser54984

Hahahah that is more like it! and I know you really tried that time, Even the typing is straight! well done!

Isnt it funny how you skirt around the issues though? If I am so terrible why try bring me on the council? Is that something you regularly do? Might explain afew things...

IF a crown had of any importance to me I would take one alas it does not but stopping others who really look towards a crown now thats fun!

I dont know maybe its the noob In me!

P.S. No actual hate is felt by me I just enjoy your old drunken rambling stories!

DeletedUser49204

Flop. Bro. I like you.
But shut up. Please.

DeletedUser55202

Flop. Bro. I like you.
But shut up. Please.

Cant say the same man...giving promises not to attack ex teammates but then attacking them...what can the promise of a crown can do to a man!! ;)

never read so much rubbish, flopturnriver what are u even arguing

How can having a discussion with piglet's boss trigger so much hate? Dont read if you dont like it, plain and simple ;)

Can I ask you to stop needling Lion and Lethal . Savage did the dirty on them - it is as simple as that. I understand their decision - they were in an impossible position and LOTR is in a false ranking right now . Rank 4 was about right for us.

We would still be in Rank 4 with our backs against the wall in ocean 55 had this not happened.

The only question i did to lethal was about his statement of cant lose cities only handoff them and why he didnt continue this world...My question got answered by both lethal and lion by saying that it was not worth dedicating so much time on it...

Almost all of you who are giving life to external are so stuck in mind by insulting each other every day that you cant distinguish a guy who is making a simple question and instead of just answering the question you are insulting again him trying to be the smartest guy in the room...i believe you are losing the point sometimes ;)

DeletedUser49204

Cant say the same man...giving promises not to attack ex teammates but then attacking them...what can the promise of a crown can do to a man!! ;)
Yep made a personal nap with a few members of the old NN council. I am still honoring the ones that I agreed with. However, You attacked first. I respond.

I am not playing with savage for a crown. lol. I could care less about crowns.

DeletedUser55285

Well i had to make a new forum account, dont want to reveal myself, a few would probably recognise.

I'll say my side;

I was LOTR council for a few months, not by choice, i went on VM in my small alliance with friends, came back and they had merged with LOTR. I had by default been given a council slot because i was a founder in the previous alliance. I never at any point agreed to join LOTR council. I simply told them what i knew, what my birdies told me etc.

Skip forward a bit and i messaged WG asking for explicit permission to join PN (they where in my region, still fighting piglets, the currently enemy of both LOTR & PN at the time). He agreed, and let me join them. I still had my council spot in LOTR during this time. And many 'secret' at the time plans where discussed with me (i had never implicitly asked to be involved, i simply was). This information stayed with me and was not passed onto PN. Regardless, i then got into further talks with PN. Learned their side etc. All the meanwhile i didn't tell either party what the other had talked about them.... and i still had not declared loyalty to either side.

So when the whole PN / Savage 'scandal' came about, i told WG i would rather go alliance-less than to pick a side. This then resulted in me being kicked from LOTR council before he even responded. (i would love to show proof, but i wont for the sake of keeping my word on not sharing). I decided to stay with PN so i could ponder my decision. I then left to make an alliance to work on relations between PN & Renegades & LOTR. This was accepted. Then piglets & lotr merged. Causing me to re-join pn because i had no other option.

MTEz approached me with a deal that i couldn't deny... a tight knit group... fighting only goal, not caring for the WW's. Just simply to screw over the actual oath-breaking hypocrites. We dont have anyone green. Everyone is either red or brown. The only help we receive is from personal contacts. Contrasting to WG's claim that we are 'TP's lapdogs'. We have our own agenda, and PN has threatened that before, and they can explain how much pressure that put on their council.

Now... your more recent comments; You say you don't focus on us... yet you have personally attacked multiple sieges of ours. And have recently moved your LMD down into our turf [conquest]e1201098d931e5a10edaffeb0e25b4a6[/conquest] (nice job honey, they had the city for what.. 4 hours?)

You say we know how to abuse LMD's. We took 2 cities (now) without using LMD's. Just to prove you wrong.

I have never told another side the secrets another has told me. My loyalty was with myself. Now my loyalty is with Kamikaze, and those who have earned my respect in various means (some from LOTR, some from piglets etc).

Your word means less than trash to me now... your all bluster, constantly making a new plan. Always scheming, always recruiting. Surviving on the basis that you recruit your enemies.

You say you are a threat to PN core. In 44. i say come down, fight us yourself. internalise bel. I can guarantee that you will lose your city within days. Or, you will simply achieve nothing.... we are coming for you. Watch us destroy your alliance, while you try to help.... helpless, on the sidelines... recruiting all the more to make up for your losses.

Note: Massive respect to JFL (Just for Laughs) you guys have stuck to your roots, fought the same person, stick to your beliefs, you are flourishing.
Note 2: Yet again, respect to Lion, you earned all of our respect individually through your actions. You also stuck true to your core.
Note 3: 0 Respect to 'lethal'-bacon, you have done nothing but scheme and pact with your enemies, you say you will never give up a city unless you want. Step off your high horse or come down and fight us. You will bow if you don't concede... admit your faults. You brought the world together... the thing you 'hate' so vividly.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
hahaha what are you talking about ? with what enemies i made pact?
you clearly have 0 idea of how things went down, and regarding your current ally, i guess they would not be that happy to realize what you talked about most of them prior to things exploding? because i still have every message saved from this world, since day 1, i have 46 pages of messages bruh, and unlike you i give no crap about "keeping my word about not sharing" i made no such promises to anyone and am not afraid to post anything, as far as me fighting goes, if i wanted to fight i would have stayed, but my sanity is not in question, i said my piece, this BS happening right now and due to PN/Savage merge is not worth my RL time nor money, if PN/Savages think that people are quitting because they cant fight them they are wrong/delusional, people are quitting because no one wants to fight cuddlers nor people who are fine with breaking everything they stood for since day 1.

i don't care for your respect you are no one important to this world, you didn't do anything special other than sim on 45/55 border.

my high horse regarding this world is still intact, i wont tell you to ask around because i simply don't care for this world, im not logging in anymore, but people who did tried to CS me know how badly that went, other people were smarter not to even try to send CS and went to weak links of 300P because that is how the game is played especially at this stage.

and FYI even tho i have no interests in this world i still hear all kinds of rumors from friends in savages, odin, hellfyre, lotr , 2 stories were rather interesting.. because you see.. JFL is exactly what your current ally is trying to become.. 1 small well oiled fighting team, if they allign themselves with savages its matter of time until world starts being boring and even they will quit in that case.. so you see how it looks when JFL and Odin are discussing/doing a merger soon to fight savages, because that is the only interesting upcoming thing about this world, otherwise its dead.

now, JFK or @davidbiss can say what they want about these rumors i heard, and i say rumors because thats exactly what they are, unconfirmed plans, it may or may not happen, for world sake, it would be much interesting to players still playing it if they do merge..

DeletedUser55285

"i guess they would not be that happy to realize what you talked about most of them prior to things exploding"
You think we don't laugh about it together? What do you talk with enemies - who you become friends with?

Also you act like i haven't been talking with members of piglets in your council of sorts since fairly on. If you have so many of my messages, where are those?

I've seen all your messages with WG... my birdies have shown me that much. I'd happily 'leak' those if you want. Im sure your alliance would be interested to hear how long those talks went on for... alas you don't care for your own brethren. So i'll keep them for my own entertainment.

Hand over more towns to LOTR. Because i'm sure you've made their attempts go 'badly'... right!? You left with a group of fighters... with intentions to quit.
If you are going to, then just ghost and let it be done. I think the world has had enough of your diplo.

Have fun -- This is to a member of LOTR council. "hahaha what are you talking about ? with what enemies i made pact?"

Lethal-Bacon today at 11:26
because savages and PN/LN merged , well to be precise it was announced that final vote is in favor of merging, merge is happening in about 5-6 days when pact terms between 300p and savage end, im using those days to forge new ally of fighters only from 300p and lotr and move all lotr fighters to 45/54 fronts , war with lotr is ending probably within next hours.

Where did that idea go...? I heard WG's tactics work... sharing terms. These are not my talks with others. so i have no issue with sharing.

Lethal-Bacon today at 11:30
every fighter in 300P is joining here, im not inviting people that are in 64/65 they can join LoTR if they wish to, still did not make any proper deals, but initial idea is to hand off what cities we have on your fronts to your players while we move fighters like you and others to 45/54 fronts and give them our cities there because in what state 300P was on those fronts was rather easy for their Merged ally to break and smash.

smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
sure, share my talks with WHG or anyone you had in mind, i have nothing to hide but remember that i have everything you post, and if i see something has been changed from what it is in conversations il have no issues to show screen shoot because i have a feeling that all you do is lie , pact between LoTR was not made, and what happened after i left with 300P fighters was not my concern, that "idea" to make new ally, went down the drain when goldborn24 crappy founder of Reapers decided to go behind everyone's backs and invite WHG to turn 300P into his new branch, WHG was not aware of the idea because Font did not relate it to him, so he jumped the gun and it did not happen.

"Im sure your alliance would be interested to hear how long those talks went on for... alas you don't care for your own brethren."

again, share them, you have nothing, those "talks" were not even between me and WHG, and next time you "copy" msg from "ticina" means nothing, he/she has no say in what happens, anything regarding that idea was between Font and me to make communication easier, since.. we all know how hard WHG is to understand, and under no circumstance would he be leader of the newly created ally, yes, some sort of diplo arrangement would exist if it did happen.

"war with lotr is ending probably within next hours."

tell me how wrong was i saying that? didn't war end in less than few hrs? to be precise immediatelly when goldborn invited WHG and gave him founder lol

either way you still know nothing about anything.

and just because you are pissing me off i will share what you said about your current team mates ingame, to them, with entire convo forwarded.

p.s. @WitchunterGeneral how much can you trust "ticina" if he/she is ready to swap messages with player who chose to be in PN, its funny how everything gets revealed at the end and how full of crap most are :)

DeletedUser55285

Exactly what i wanted

Thank you, you have done more than i could have ever imagined you to do.

Regards

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Well i had to make a new forum account, dont want to reveal myself, a few would probably recognise.

MTEz approached me with a deal that i couldn't deny... a tight knit group... fighting only goal, not caring for the WW's. Just simply to screw over the actual oath-breaking hypocrites. We dont have anyone green. Everyone is either red or brown. The only help we receive is from personal contacts. Contrasting to WG's claim that we are 'TP's lapdogs'. We have our own agenda, and PN has threatened that before, and they can explain how much pressure that put on their council.

I wonder if this arrangement is still active.. because Kamikaze opened after PN/savage merger.. and since you are such good friends with some of PN guys :)

Don't get me wrong, i like those 45 guys, however you were a turd from the start, didnt really matter if you were in LoTR or PN.. you are what you are, we both are, but calling yourself "the best sniper" is redundant because you lost cities to players you share ally now while trash talking them.

either way, enjoy your fighting spirit, you know with who this convo of yours is, and you know why most of us 300P fighters left, so there was really no point in calling me out and trying to spin-off some other reasons :)

dUB2EJ_OT2yGssAvpDnG0A.png