Important The Cheeky Little Feedback Thread

DeletedUser

Hey peeps! (Colours because I can)

Basically, I want to spend more time with you guys, the posters, to restore the Actium forum to the levels of activity it experienced when I first came here, nearly six months ago. This used to be such an activity hub with banter galore, but it's become a little ghostly over the last couple of weeks. I'm going to do the best I can at setting up new threads and such, but obviously we can't make this forum fun and heated without input.

If we can succeed in this, I plan to create some competitions and 'of the month' votes, but there's no point without activity. C'mon, guys, I watch the stats and there's still plenty of life left in Actium! :D

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome!

Many Thanks,

Liam

DeletedUser30490

pushty .....dont worry you,dotn you worry child see heavens got a plan for you :p
maybe just maybe in another year they will all start posting :eek:

DeletedUser

I love that song Druvi :p Maybe run a pixel comp or something, those seem popular.

DeletedUser

Most of the main guys in this section are banned so things are not going to be the same here any more I guess.

DeletedUser33530

Yay Actium died a while ago. I sadly dont think that anyone even pushty can bring it back.

DeletedUser

Yay Actium died a while ago. I sadly dont think that anyone even pushty can bring it back.

Pushty no, but people who play this world still can. I remember on a old server I was on it was very much the same, people only posted when the controversial players made threads. With them all being banned by the looks of it this place won't pick up

DeletedUser33530

More activity has been happening maybe actium will have a slow and steady come back.

DeletedUser

2 posts in a week

The section is hardly on a comeback. Pushty doesn't care enough

DeletedUser41036

I thin BE killed to many players. There is no one left to write . haha

DeletedUser

2 posts in a week

The section is hardly on a comeback. Pushty doesn't care enough

I can't organise anything without regular posters - I am willing to put aside my time to get this forum back on track, but I am not going to waste time if no one else is going to meet me halfway. If I didn't care, I wouldn't be your mod.

DeletedUser

Why bother, everything either gets edited, deleted or closed. Is there any wonder why nobody posts here?

DeletedUser3613

I find to avoid things being edited it is better to self moderate ;)

Helpful hints by dazlerr .. .your welcome