The Children of the Hydra Have All Grown Up

DeletedUser

Well, grown up and run away. Except the problem is they're all homeless. Who will give them food and shelter? Will King Seal's new home alliance, Spartan Kings, draw them in with the opportunity to fight alongside a million-point player? Or, will they be drawn in by Phoenix of Carthage to the north and west, Phalanx to the south, or Dragon Slayers to the east?

If Phalanx or PoC get them, this would give Dragon Slayers yet another front to deal with. If Dragon Slayers gets them, it will give the super alliance a foothold in the ocean, and a base to launch attacks against PoC and Phalanx. If Spartan Kings get them, it would just be a reincarnation of the old CotH. The world will find out soon enough.

DeletedUser8362

My guess is either PoC or DS. King seal told me himself that Coth has been dead for a long time. And I doubt that he would want the alliance he disbanded back under his leadership :p

DeletedUser

From our intel I do know that bowser/Q were wanting CotH to fold into DS as well as SCHEUL, a past enemy. This alliance really wants numbers.

DeletedUser

From our intel I do know that bowser/Q were wanting CotH to fold into DS as well as SCHEUL, a past enemy. This alliance really wants numbers.

i lold at "This alliance really wants numbers."

DeletedUser

I for one would like eGOD to continue truths, they are much more fun in the long run :)

DeletedUser

They HAVE numbers. 220 to be exact as of my last check. But whats with the new Phenomen? Also why did CotH disband? They were doing so well...lol.

DeletedUser345

It's true though :p

No... we want a secure and stable background to work in... we have started a policy of extreme recruitment and are looking for the best. Numbers doesn't fit in at all.

DeletedUser

inb4 a Phenomen player tries to refute these good points. Just admit it. DS is all about numbers. Why else would you merge with an alliance I saw you guys calling bad on a number of occasions? Why else would you recruit so many players (good or otherwise)?

DeletedUser

inb4 a Phenomen player tries to refute these good points. Just admit it. DS is all about numbers. Why else would you merge with an alliance I saw you guys calling bad on a number of occasions? Why else would you recruit so many players (good or otherwise)?

are you calling them an MRA

they have some of the top players in the world also they have people who are week but nobody tiny unless they lost a city or something

DeletedUser

are you calling them an MRA

they have some of the top players in the world also they have people who are week but nobody tiny unless they lost a city or something

Hello Captain Obvious. Yes. Yes they are. Just a glorified MRA with a core of good players.

DeletedUser

No but I wish they would man up and admit it.
That wish will never come true. I mean no offense to those who actually fight but I think some Phenomen/Dragon Slayers have built up an ego so beyond normal from being number one for so long that they simply cannot admit it to themselves that if the memberships had stayed the same for each alliance/pact alliances they were inevitably defeated. Its not because of my opinion of each alliance why I think that. Its simply because of the stats and the recent actions of Pheno.

DeletedUser345

I'll believe it when I see all of the players bowzer referred to as a "wall" in the thread linked below get tossed from your alliance. Otherwise....its all about numbers.

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?p=365504#post365504

I read through three times and bowzer didn't mention wall at all... he said easy borders... that is beause those borders are cut of a lot more from support and are much more open to enemy attack making them easier to take. Those players are still a major part of our alliance...

As for the numbers, we want to have a secure, stable and strong alliance and thats why we merged with Xmortis. As soon as we entered the alliance on 3rd August we talked about what we will do about numbers and how we are going to tighten our belts... just because those talks are still in progress and we want more strength doesn't mean we want numbers...

HAHAHA once again "This alliance is all about numbers"

Oh sorry you misunderstood mainly my fault, i meant that we have started a policy of severe (thats the word :p) recruiting where we are highly selective. I make myself more clear :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13405

Reading comprehension.....

In response to my post

"bowzer

What you say makes sense...but my question is why even invite or have players in remote locations if you have no intention of defending them?"

bowzer wrote:

"As for the outer players, why do you think we took them on ? i would say it was a good wall to protect the core wouldnt you... "