The Children of the Hydra Have All Grown Up

DeletedUser13405

Post #45 in that thread (re-posted in its entirety below)...

"if you check the stats you will see that the alliance you all rave about ses is finally losing cities to us. It has taken time to get to 66 but alot of our players are now there and fighting a war we seem to be winning at the moment. Some of there players though i respect alot so will not attack but as a whole we have to clear this corner before moving onto someone else.

As for greys i commend anyone that is heavily outnumbered, loses cities and YET still continues to play and not quit.

Did anyone notice that when we started the war on xmortis (which incidentaly everyone wanted us to do) we took over 100 cities in a matter of days......we were prepared for them NOT the rest of u. Since then many other allainces have just joined the bandwagon as they see this big bubble.....

I beleive phen is still the strongest alliance out there and if we were fighting just one alliance we would win hands down, but i know thats not going to happen. For now we will hang in and hopefully get round to all the alliances that betrayed us in time.

Well played all of you but its not over yet, just give a little credit to an alliance that is stil here despite the world taking many many cities off us

The true measure of a good alliance is how they cope under pressure and constant attacks. People have real lifes and it does become very time consuming dealing with multiple attacks on a daily basis. We have survived and grown despite al the city loses. We are doing quite well i would say.

We are top dogs number one alliance and you all had to gang up on us to try shoot us down. It worked yes, but we are still top.. and despite our members leaving in droves also we still have 105 fully active members. I would say thats quite good too....

As for the outer players, why do you think we took them on ? i would say it was a good wall to protect the core wouldnt you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by bowzer; 06.06.11 at 17:51. "

JungleBear

Phrourach
lol the wall did its job well......as your vp wall will do for you.........

and if you argue with that then your point will be the exact same as ours, whats good for the goose is good for the gander eh !!!!!!!!!!

youve taken on vp as you noticed phen were moving into t3k and into oceans 64/54. you effectively have used them as a meatsheild. Dont worry we will kill your meatsheild first....lmao

DeletedUser

From our intel I do know that bowser/Q were wanting CotH to fold into DS as well as SCHEUL, a past enemy. This alliance really wants numbers.

wow u know more about what i do? oh please talk more BS please....perhaps rename your 'intel' as 'total bs rumor' then perhaps it'll be more 'accurate'.

i also have confirmed intel that eGo(d) is really a transvestite and that he really goes around killing kittens

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

inb4 a Phenomen player tries to refute these good points. Just admit it. DS is all about numbers. Why else would you merge with an alliance I saw you guys calling bad on a number of occasions? Why else would you recruit so many players (good or otherwise)?

yes you are always right even when you are wrong ;P i see your numbers too lmao

Ranking:
289 eGOD 294727 Event Horizon 24 12280

Best Fighter:
186 eGOD Event Horizon 194075

Evil-Q ;)

DeletedUser

yes you are always right even when you are wrong ;P i see your numbers too lmao

Ranking:
289 eGOD 294727 Event Horizon 24 12280

Best Fighter:
186 eGOD Event Horizon 194075

Evil-Q ;)
Thanks for showing I'm a hundred ranks higher in BP than points :) So what that I don't have hours to spend on this game farming/getting hundreds of CP.

Oh and total BS huh? How about this dandy post from bowzer (bolded parts of importance):
bowzer on 8/2/11 at 11:33 PM
Hello all im not great at speeches so i will make this blunt quick and to the point....

Alot of you have known about my plans to merge xmortis with phen....well the time has come...

Xmortis have agreed to my terms of a name change to either "phenex" or "dragon slayers" and to all my other conditions of basically we would all remain doing what we are doing now but with more members.....

For you familar with the map it would give us full control of 44/47/55/56/64/65/66 and many other oceans. Our main enemys poc and ml would be sandwiched between our cores meaning more pressure and killing on our enemys. the east would basically take on ml the west poc.

scheul would join and i think gary (king seal) and coth too meaning the game will finally come to an end.....we will have over 5000 holding cities and full control over the new alliance. every member/leader/commander would keep his post. this would be our new alliance to sweep the world of beta......

I leave tomorrow to change lots of things in xmortis if your all with me.....

regards

bowzer

So how's that for BS? My posts are always based on substance. I normally would choose to keep things like this hidden but just for you and for the general public I will post this little tid-bit.

DeletedUser

Thanks for showing I'm a hundred ranks higher in BP than points :) So what that I don't have hours to spend on this game farming/getting hundreds of CP.

Oh and total BS huh? How about this dandy post from bowzer (bolded parts of importance):

So how's that for BS? My posts are always based on substance. I normally would choose to keep things like this hidden but just for you and for the general public I will post this little tid-bit.

Youre BP is hihger than your poitns because youve probarly not filled all your city slots.

DeletedUser

i also have confirmed intel that eGo(d) is really a transvestite and that he really goes around killing kittens

hey qlander If you hate people calling you stuff and slandering you (etambassador) then don't slander others

DeletedUser8362

hey qlander If you hate people calling you stuff and slandering you (etambassador) then don't slander others

Penquin... i just thought i would let you know if you wanna quote someone it is much better if you hit the quote repy button in the post. If you want to quote more that one person/post click the scroll that says "multiple quotes" or something along those lines.

DeletedUser

where do u get off assuming i am bowzer? read what I wrote and stop wasting my time....u stated "bowzer/Q", and how was it that i wanted CoTH to fall? fall where? in your lap? talk more BS i see? So stop speaking on my behalf u EGOtiscial Dickhead

....and yes its easy to clear your inactives to make yourself look good moron.

-EvilQ

DeletedUser

you'r full of it...the eGo(d) 'quote' was posted at the same level of his ridiculous 'rumors' about me, but then u can't tell sarcasm I guess ;P

i seen all the BS in the WoK forums about me, so get a life and look in your own backyard first and stop posting crap, or I'll start posting all the crap from your buddies about me

Like how i do goats? or how i plan everyone's demise? go read the other thread on how infamous they made me...so go away! ;P

-EvilQ

DeletedUser

you'r full of it...the eGo(d) 'quote' was posted at the same level of his ridiculous 'rumors' about me, but then u can't tell sarcasm I guess ;P

I guess I can't

i seen all the BS in the WoK forums about me, so get a life and look in your own backyard first and stop posting crap, or I'll start posting all the crap from your buddies about me

I acknowledged that

Like how i f*ck goats? or how i plan everyone's demise? go read the other thread on how infamous they made me...so f*ck off! ;P

sensai and etambassador

-EvilQ

see I am really not that biased

DeletedUser

Just looked at the BP rankings.Only 3 EH people are in the top 30 when theres 14 in the top 30.