The Children of the Hydra Have All Grown Up

DeletedUser8362

well let me analize that for you ;)

First lets figure out the member count difference between DS and EH. I will find the number of DS members per 1 EH member which is 2.395 (218 divided by 91).

SO for every 1 EH member that is in the top 30 their should be 2.395 DS members in DS. And heres what you will find:

For Defender BP

EH members in top 30 - 1
DS members in top 30 (should be 2.395) - 17

Congrats guys, im not going to lie here. You have 709.8% more members in the top 30 for defending than EH

For Attacking BP

EH members in top 30 - 5
DS members in top 30 (should be 11.975) - 12

Looky here we are the same.

Overall BP

EH members in top 30 - 3
DS members in top 30 (should be 7.185) - 14

Alright, so twice as high as expected.

Overall... EH is statistically the same attacking power as DS, but DS are being hit by all sides while EH are being hit on only 1.5 at most. This gives DS more space to obtain defense which is where they obtain there extra battle points that EH does not get. Also, With twice the amount of members their is twice as much chance of obtaining players of top 30 quality.

DeletedUser

well let me analize that for you ;)

First lets figure out the member count difference between DS and EH. I will find the number of DS members per 1 EH member which is 2.395 (218 divided by 91).

SO for every 1 EH member that is in the top 30 their should be 2.395 DS members in DS. And heres what you will find:

For Defender BP

EH members in top 30 - 1
DS members in top 30 (should be 2.395) - 17

Congrats guys, im not going to lie here. You have 709.8% more members in the top 30 for defending than EH

For Attacking BP

EH members in top 30 - 5
DS members in top 30 (should be 11.975) - 12

Looky here we are the same.

Overall BP

EH members in top 30 - 3
DS members in top 30 (should be 7.185) - 14

Alright, so twice as high as expected.

Overall... EH is statistically the same attacking power as DS, but DS are being hit by all sides while EH are being hit on only 1.5 at most. This gives DS more space to obtain defense which is where they obtain there extra battle points that EH does not get. Also, With twice the amount of members their is twice as much chance of obtaining players of top 30 quality.

I dont understand the math, so im gonna rubber that and let Achilles deal with that.Anyway, hardly the same attack power, we have more cities to attack with.DS arent getting hit by all sides, anymore.The west has no competition at all.We choose to be large, but you choose to be small so why are you complaining about it?Its your choice to be small.

DeletedUser

Ok then, back on topic now?

Well, grown up and run away. Except the problem is
they're all homeless. Who will give them food and shelter? Will King Seal's new home alliance, Spartan Kings, draw them in with the opportunity to fight alongside a million-point player? Or, will they be drawn in by Phoenix of Carthage to the north and west, Phalanx to the south, or Dragon Slayers to the east?

If Phalanx or PoC get them, this would give Dragon Slayers yet another front to deal with. If Dragon Slayers gets them, it will give the super alliance a foothold in the ocean, and a base to launch attacks against PoC and Phalanx. If Spartan Kings get them, it would just be a reincarnation of the old CotH. The world will find out soon enough.

Yes we took in many of the good, active players of CotH... we follow the no BS line of 'politics' and I think CotH welcomed that :)