Beginner The Chosen coat of arms

• Thread starter DeletedUser19569
  • Start date

DeletedUser19569

Hello, i have a alliance in chi called The Chosen and we have really been growing recently. I would be most appreciative if someone could come up with something for our coat of arms. All it must say is The Chosen, look cool, and really thats it..its just for starters..as for the size could someone inform me what the typical size is?

DeletedUser19523

max for profile pic on you person and for the alliance is 240 x 180. i will see what my business can do, tell me how you like it. it will be on drago's touch-up shoppe under grepofx shops.

DeletedUser19523

we are currently working on it. we may have it by the end of tomorrow, tuesday at the latest.

DeletedUser19569

great=) thank yo so much..hehe this gonna be awesome.

DeletedUser

i guess by "we" geko meant me an 'im so i'm really sorry for that wait. here's all the versions i've made-
version #1:
thechosencoaversion1.jpg
version #2:
thechosencoaversion3.jpg
version #3:
thechosencoaversion4.jpg
version #4:
thechosencoaversion5.jpg
version #5:
thechosencoaversion6.jpg
version #6:
thechosencoqversion2.jpg
sorry again bout the wait. hopefully you like one of those...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19523

not bad, DK i think ur getting better at this. i have yet to make one, sorry, i forgot about it...

DeletedUser19569

hey thanks...lol...i got one.even though my alliance is no more..we were sabotaged..70 member alliance..might i add again..so i took the 3rd one incase i ever start it again..thanks.=)

DeletedUser

sorry bout your alliance. glad you found one you liked though.