2. Primary Text:TFP
3. Secondary Text: Apoll0911
4. Required due date: Soon
5. Extra details:None
6. If it's a sig, coa, or avatar:CoA

DeletedUser

Scorpion.jpg

DeletedUser

ok i will get it done in a bit i gota go to school in two hours and gota get ready

DeletedUser

Hey Chosen, since you have done some nice work on my sig, Im interested in something else now. Was wondering perhaps if you could draw up a nice coat of arms for my alliance Hades' Boatmen here are some specs.

Alliance name: Hades' Boatmen
Theme: The Boatman's name was Charon the ferryman/boatman so you could research that and see the images that pop up. I particularly like the twisted hellish look
Text: It's Time to Pay the Ferryman!
Size: 240x180 or 180KB
Time: Uhh soon if you arent busy

I have a image that portrayed somewhat of what I wanted. You all could use this as base and add to or take from it or use this as a concept to design something fresh.

LAST_STATION_RIVER_STYX-1134665375l.jpg

DeletedUser

I will try to make it soon... I will be busy until tonight, then I will make it.

DeletedUser

No problem bro.. I have confidence in your artistic abilities. Make it real snazzy, put some BAAAM!! into it ya know lol :p

Also its really black and white right now, please add a bit of color here and there, but dont go crazy ya know, keep it moderate and stylish. I trust your eye.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14167

hey guys.(i dont know who will make this)
i would like for you to make me an alliance profile picture.

size-240x180
theme-light and godly
text-The Olympians

blue,white and gold are the colors i want you to use as the background. just pic any pic of Zues or Posiedon. or it be nice if you can include the big three(zues,posiedon,and hades)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6810

Hey guys, trying to get a new sig and thought you guys might be able to make an awesome one.

1. Theme: Duke Nukem Forever
2. Primary Text: (Optional) Middy
3. Secondary Text: (Optional) Come Get Some
4. Required due date: (Optional) Asap
5. Extra details: (Optional) Could you include my alliance in text aswell. Nemesis
6. Signature.

Something along the lines of the picture below if you catch my drift lads.

DeletedUser

hey guys.(i dont know who will make this)
i would like for you to make me an alliance profile picture.

size-240x180
theme-light and godly
text-The Olympians

blue,white and gold are the colors i want you to use as the background. just pic any pic of Zues or Posiedon. or it be nice if you can include the big three(zues,posiedon,and hades)

ok i will work on in after school :D

DeletedUser

Hey guys, trying to get a new sig and thought you guys might be able to make an awesome one.

1. Theme: Duke Nukem Forever
2. Primary Text: (Optional) Middy
3. Secondary Text: (Optional) Come Get Some
4. Required due date: (Optional) Asap
5. Extra details: (Optional) Could you include my alliance in text aswell. Nemesis
6. Signature.

Something along the lines of the picture below if you catch my drift lads.

ok will work on it in a bit