The Clubs

DeletedUser44462

0619.png

The Clubs

Hello everybody, we would like to introduce ourselves. We are "the clubs", an alliance formed by spanish friends and we are going to play this server with all of you guys. We are a small but active alliance. By the moment we don't have english members but if anyone would like to join with us, if you have experience contact us, and we will talk. In any case its not our wish to be more than 20 people. Also won't accept people who are not very active in the game.

So from The Clubs just say hello to everyone , and hope we all have much fun here together and learn from each other. Even if you have been playing 3 year grepolis you ever learn something new in every server!! This alliance will repect every player so in victories and defeats.

Just notice, than we are serious players. We will be loyal till the end with our allies and we will strike hard our enemies. Nothing more to say about this, we see us in the oceans.

I hope you all can excuse us if our english in the forum or PM in the game is not properly, we will try to do our best :Angry:

☠ The Clubs advance
and will not back ☠

DeletedUser44027

20 people? Good luck, but with a cap of 100, that might be rather hard.

DeletedUser44462

Thank´s all of you!

We don't know how much time we will play here, because we don't like the way how grepolis worlds end to win. We are here just for fight and have some fun and good wars!

dezXIV if you're going to war with someone, what to you prefer to have covering your back, 20 lions or 100 sheep ? xD

DeletedUser

Hi everyone! I am refiasnga but you can call me ref! I am noob so please do not attack me! Thanks! :D

PS: Why there is not thread for presentations?

DeletedUser

Hello from someone who need love ;) Much love..More and more bether !

DeletedUser

I´m a japan and The Clubs pay my clausula rescisition and fiching, me very good aloz tles delicias ;)

In Japan ally 69 menbers, all men.