"The Coalition"

DeletedUser

Food for thought. Why don't we all just join. We can sim away the game until it dies. Wouldn't that be fun?

DeletedUser

Another coalition?? AND ALREADY

Jesus, stand on your own two feet
I lead my alliance into a coalition after months of them already being formed, and only because one side essentially said we would be red if we didn't join them!! We joined the side we were more friendly with us either way

but still, cannot believe a coalition has been formed

DeletedUser47369

This Coalition lark sounds cool.

Maybe a Avengers
Repossession Agents,
Impervious B*stards
-V-
Bambi
Panic Attack
Sleeping Beauty
Jungle Book
Fear
Bloodwood Forest

DeletedUser50502

Maybe a Avengers
Repossession Agents,
Impervious B*stards Coalition
-V-
Bambi
Panic Attack
Sleeping Beauty
Jungle Book
Fear
Bloodwood Forest

Fear have nothing to do with this

DeletedUser47369

I hear your interested in my city

when do you arrive, Ill make the tea

DeletedUser51005

Good god, I know we would have spies but if this is the outcome I love it. The banter going on is incredible.

DeletedUser46395

Maybe a Avengers
Repossession Agents,
Impervious B*stards
-V-
Bambi
Panic Attack
Sleeping Beauty
Jungle Book
Fear
Bloodwood Forest

Just make it the first three against the rest of the server, that would be fairer. And more fun for us. ;)

DeletedUser47369

cool. i called to his city earlier but he only had slingers home. I will check again

DeletedUser46395

This world might end up the best yet lol

I do think you're quite possibly right. Haven't had this much fun at this stage of a server since Zues took out Ctrl-Halt-Defeat at the start of Olynthus - last time I can remember such poor leadership of a dodgy alliance that spent so much time in the externals.

DeletedUser49497

I do think you're quite possibly right. Haven't had this much fun at this stage of a server since Zues took out Ctrl-Halt-Defeat at the start of Olynthus - last time I can remember such poor leadership of a dodgy alliance that spent so much time in the externals.

They sound a bit like us to be honest. Too much time spent in the externals :p