The Coalition's formal declaration of war to ONE*.

DeletedUser

This is why we are called ONE*

I told my guys that I've been put into revolt and well within two-three hours:

2qnp250.jpg

Needless to say the CS was destroyed and well another failed attempt by BAMFS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can you please use the correct name for your own alliance! ;)
It is ONE*.
If you insist on using capitals in your name, use them. :p

(this is me getting annoyed after it refused to BB code One* because of the capitals)

DeletedUser

I have updated, but the numbers seem to be wrong and it is too late for me to care.
I'll edit with the correct numbers tomorrow.
T

DeletedUser

43 to 0. Thats hilarious. This would be the biggest win/lose gap I've seen so far.

DeletedUser

I imagine you saw this going better for yourselves when you started it :D
Even i am shocked at the current tally, somebody should inform the other side they can start whenever they like.

DeletedUser4278

:) it is to my understanding that some of the alliances ONE and the others are at war with are not even aware that this is happening and don't even have them marked as enemies.

DeletedUser

Well it seems PP have all but disbanded and the same with NMA. :p

DeletedUser

No actually anyone that joined that coalition was marked red :)
We had the list.
So if they decide to break that CoA then they can chat with us. Till ten they jumped on board and didn't tell us, I had to find out who was involved. So with that being known I don't think a formal dec would be necessary do you ? Joining that CoA was declaration in itself.

DeletedUser

No actually anyone that joined that coalition was marked red :)
We had the list.
So if they decide to break that CoA then they can chat with us. Till ten they jumped on board and didn't tell us, I had to find out who was involved. So with that being known I don't think a formal dec would be necessary do you ? Joining that CoA was declaration in itself.

And then the Russians from the Heaven`s with Thor's mighty hammer and smote the ninja who blasphemed against the obese dog in pink!

DeletedUser

ok that was so not what I meant
but glad you have such lovely thoughts :)

DeletedUser

It appears the coalition aren't going to lose some cities for a while. :rolleyes: Wait until peace time ends! And then starts again... And then ends!

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Sadly I don't think coalitions have ever worked but it's always fun to watch them fall apart when they all realize they are doomed to fail. Wonder how long this one will last before they receive their moment of clarity

DeletedUser

We've pretty much fallen already. Phalanx power changed there name and they put the coalition together