The Coalition's formal declaration of war to ONE*.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Yeah I feel weird bashing Phalanx Power seeing how I'm in one of their sister alliances but they weren't all that good an alliance so it was just a matter of time till they fell

DeletedUser

Phalanx Power was a good alliance, they just were hit hardest by ONE*. The alliances of the Coalition DID help, we just didn't have any major plans or strategies that we put together.

DeletedUser

PP was a good alliance? :p You must have low standards hahaha. If no strategies were put together how does it make it a good alliance?

If they did help, how did we take them so easily? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Can this just be done now please this CoA
The main leader of it left pp anyways
And all the alliances involved were good
Things happen or lack of direction appears that is all

DeletedUser

Can this just be done now please this CoA
The main leader of it left pp anyways
And all the alliances involved were good
Things happen or lack of direction appears that is all

All the alliances involved were good??

Which is why I was able to take the Founder of Immortal Corruption first/main city yesterday without too much effort, all whilst I have been regularly farming four/five of their members for both resources and BP.

If that is good then I do not know what you would define as bad.

DeletedUser

well I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt
I am not in their alliances so I have no idea how they are run
but congrats on the city :)

DeletedUser20492

So out of curiousity:

What does the apparent disbanding of Legion of Death do to this?

This whole world is bizarre ... fun ... but really out there in left field ... just because we refer to it as a speed world doesn't mean you have to TAKE speed to play there lol

DeletedUser20492

didn't figure it would, but it seemed important to mention it had happened lol

DeletedUser12667

Only 6 alliances against us? I was expecting more :p

Us? LOL I had 6 alliances trying to take 10 isolated cities off of me for weeks. Was holding my own with no losses till the update came with the lag and response error. But that is an issue I have swept under the rug:) It is easy to survive when you are able to be active almost 24/7. And if your alliance is anywhere near as active, there is literally no chance they will loose.

DeletedUser

maybe not
the ringleader has had to leave quickly today after a most famous mail to many...
does his alliance even know??

DeletedUser13495

Hum SweetT didn't that mail just make you feel so good while reading it? :p

DeletedUser

trying to explain it to my daughter wasnt to good tho only git to read 4 wods before she asked what something ment :(

DeletedUser

no, it didn't
I felt sorry for the person that wrote it and for the players he doomed by sending it to half the server

DeletedUser13495

no, it didn't
I felt sorry for the person that wrote it and for the players he doomed by sending it to half the server

I meant it as sarcasm, but to your point I don't feel so bad for him as I do for the players he doomed.

DeletedUser

ahhhh
sorry thought you were him at first and found it funny

DeletedUser13495

Haha nope I am a proud member of your alliance :p

IceKing.jpg

edit* Aww my spoiler didn't work :(