Pnp The Codfish Express...

The GM

Phrourach
You are all simmers and hypocrites. If Jon and Arch are cowards what does that make your whole alliance ?
Er, winners!!! In fact did you see me run for the hills when JoHnny decided to spy bomb and send all his henceman over to visit me in probably the only succesful op Apoc have ever done? Again, more bp's than the lot of you from Apoc who post here (pre WW and post to save you the time Cod), hence your case looks as water tight as a pair of soiled undies.

I lost count of the number of TD who quit after a few attacks.

Such as? Thought so, not one name will be named due to lack of evidence. And from what you claim you have just thrown every single argument Archi has made down the toilet. So we had more simmers than you, more (supposed) people who quit, yet we still won so, so easily!!!

Come on Jam, if you are gonna post please make sure you talk to your other misfits first so you all end up on the same page. To any reader who hasn't played this world such as CL, you guys are making less and less of a case each post you make.

DeletedUser48096

from what you claim you have just thrown every single argument Archi has made down the toilet. So we had more simmers than you, more (supposed) people who quit, yet we still won so, so easily!!!

Come on Jam, if you are gonna post please make sure you talk to your other misfits first so you all end up on the same page. To any reader who hasn't played this world such as CL, you guys are making less and less of a case each post you make.

Exactly GM. firstly we are supposed to be simmers, Then we are supposed to be cowards. Will you please make your mind up and get your story straight before claiming it Jams because your jibberish nonsense is tiresome. Iam wondering if there is much left of the bottom of the barrel to scrape but we have gone from you declaring your leaving to you suddenly founding cities and attention seeking on here..... Either way nobody cared about you..

DeletedUser

Are we really going to have to pour over the TD poor show pre WW again to prove the WW simmer victory thing? The subsequent victories in a dead server against a mainly dead alliance and your heralding of them as if they mean something? The fact that you will call players cowards but your WHOLE alliance which equals near 250 players are scared to fight me due to morale??

If there is something you don't get i will be happy to explain.

DeletedUser48096

Are we really going to have to pour over the TD poor show pre WW again to prove the WW simmer victory thing? The subsequent victories in a dead server against a mainly dead alliance and your heralding of them as if they mean something? The fact that you will call players cowards but your WHOLE alliance which equals near 250 players are scared to fight me due to morale??

If there is something you don't get i will be happy to explain.

I think we need to define terms here Jamo as you seem to have a differnt definition of Victory.

We define whoever builds four wonders first and wins the world as victors. As the award we all got for doing that shows....

How are you defining victory?

DeletedUser

your WHOLE alliance which equals near 250 players are scared to fight me due to morale??

You lucky Mr Jamovic1 and Archmedes that I playing not this worlde. You see, mommy say me I am good lover and also crazy man fightar.

Not worry Generic Greek, winnar of worlde you. I thinking you teach me game better and show winner to crazy man fightar like me.

DeletedUser21374

Dat hatred!

Wow. You guys really hate each other. And I'm not just referring to the last posts. I read it all and it just wowed me to see that the hateed is real. Until today, huh?

Keep at it, though. It's entertaining. Please carry on.

DeletedUser48096

Not at all Fah.

He tries so hard to stir up hatred but to be honest its more pity at this point..

DeletedUser48096

Very true Croatian.

"Archmedes" ran from the server before attacks where even sent at him. Therefore It wouldn't shock me if he also ran from a player who isn't even on this server.

The GM

Phrourach
400 cap server = you sim you win.
But you have simmed the whole way through this server and you didn't win ? :cool:

And the latest neg rep from Jamo. How do I know? Cause he was the only one reading this forum when the neg rep came in, haha.

"Thread: The Codfish Express...
at least he doesn't kill his own troops to get bp"

Not really sure how to answer this one...here goes anyway....

Normally when you are an active player you send troops off to fight, be it on your own accord or helping another alliance member. Unless that city is clear then of course you will lose troops clearing it. That is the idea of the game is it not?

Now if I could send attacks off and not lose a single soldier yet clear 2k of dlu's it would be classed as a pure miracle. Perhaps then we would have two Jesus's playing Herm? Although you are self proclaimed so that is all Here say.

Jamo I would like you to meet "Australian Jesus". He is the real deal...:cool:

Last edited: